Chapter 21 - Feel good?

Mulai dari awal

".....Perhaps......after the war ends...we may be able to revisit that notion, my love?" Severus asked as he gently rolled Lily onto her back and pulled the sheets away to expose her to his view.

A bright smile danced across Lily's lips while she spread herself under Severus's dark gaze and nodded eagerly, "That sounds lovely, Sev...after the war ends."

His need was ferocious, but he skillfully controlled his fingertips, lips, and manhood to ensure that he treated Lily incredibly gently that night.

As he made love to her, he sought not only to quench his own thirst, but to honor the woman that he loved, the woman who had given him everything, and only desired to give him more~.

—————————————————————

On the lighter side of events, Harriet continued to grow.

She crawled.

She babbled.

Without warning one afternoon, Severus and Lily watched in awe while their beloved daughter took her very first clumsy steps towards them after she let go of the table leg that she had clutched onto for support.

Lily had clapped, smiled, and praised Harriet as she ended her journey by tumbling into Severus's lap.

What surprised Lily more than her daughter's first steps though was the look that the event placed on Severus's face.

When Lily glanced over at him, her mouth fell open at the small smile that had curled the ends of his lips.

It was a slight smile, but a smile all the same, and that unusual bit of visible happiness made Lily want to reward her lover.

Later that night, she whimpered as she writhed against the softness of the sheets while Severus crouched over her dominantly, content to take control and guide his flower on her way to pleasure.

Down the hallway, Harriet managed to climb out of her crib and stumble out of her nursery.

Severus gave Lily a very sharp love bite just below her nipple, which earned him an elated scream from his darling that made his eyes widen.

"Did that feel good, my love~?" He asked in a husky purr that sounded raw with want.

What neither Lily nor Severus noticed was that their escapade had lost its seclusion.

They had been so anxious to kiss and cuddle that Severus had forgotten to take the proper precautions.

From the open doorway, Harriet blinked at her parents curiously.

She babbled quietly while she thought.

The noise caused Lily and Severus to look over towards the doorway in mortification.

If Harriet hadn't made a sound to announce her presence, then she very well may have witnessed her father doing more than biting her mother.

—————————————————————

Lily and Severus's dream of having a happy, peaceful family life were put on hold as the war crescendoed.

After a year passed and no word of the Potter boy's whereabouts had reached Voldemort, the Dark Lord became enraged.

He sent his followers out on hunts that proved to be so exhausting his numbers gradually started to decrease.

Although Severus suspected that Voldemort's own paranoia played a role in that since he witnessed his dark master dispatch more than one of his soldiers after they failed to show enough endurance in the field.