“D-do you know what...Jisoo's dog said when I asked him what's two minus two?” Yoon Min blinked blankly. A tiny smile creeped up his lips before answering himself, “He said nothing.”

--------------

Seokjin shouldn’t had gotten into an accident. At least, Yoon Min wouldn’t be this furious at him.

“Can't drive properly, can't take care of yourself and you call yourself a man! You could've died out there, CEO Kim! How could you scare me like that?!”

This wasn’t anything new. In fact, he's been listening to her chides for 5 days. He was used to it by now, but still why was she this mad at him for getting into an accident?

He remained silent the whole time while she sat beside him on the chair, peeling oranges and slicing apples to feed him. She looked like an old mother, with that messy bun and upset expression. Still, he found her cute.

“Do you know I was at the beach with Kang-ssi when I heard the news? Do you know how I had to rush here? My weak heart almost died because of you!” She pointed the sharp knife at him which made him flinch to the other side.

“I know. You said it like a thousand times.” He murmured, eyeing the knife in fear.

Yoon Min frowned and took a piece of the apple before holding it in front of his mouth. He hesitated a little before taking it inside his mouth slowly. The way she was behaving was scaring him honestly, but he liked it. He wanted her to act like this for him. Only for him.

The girls would take turns everyday. Mostly Jisoo stayed with him and took care of him. And when she would get tired or need to go to bring something, Yoon Min would take her place and attend to his needs. And to be really honest, Seokjin wanted Yoon Min's presence more. For a reason.

Right now, one doctor took Jisoo for her own health checkup so there she was, with Seokjin and scolding him in every chance along with dressing him and feeding him.

Yoon Min put the fruits aside on the bed-side and sat on the edge of the bed without any bad intention, to check his mild fever. She placed her palm over his forehead and waited a few seconds. But Seokjin's heart was burning to hug her desperately. It was funny how they didn’t have to try to fix the misunderstanding of their fight, the accident brought them closer like before.

“I mean, what on Earth did you both talk about that you lost control of your mind while driving? You aren't like that.” She looked at him with suspecting eyes.

Seokjin breathed heavily, the memory of that moment before the accident clearly visible in his mind, unable to forget it. He was always frank with Yoon Min, never hid his feelings from her as she understood him better than anyone. Without hesitating, he blurted out,

“I...asked her about her thoughts on m-marriage.”

Yoon Min was taken aback by his confession and her heart stopped beating inside. She blinked, unable to form any words. The only question on her mind was what Jisoo said.

He sighed again, “I expected her to show some interest. But...she laughed it off. S-she really hurt me when she said marrying me would delay her future goals as an actress. She didn’t want to leave her career yet.”

Then, he looked at her eyes and mumbled while his voice broke, “She doesn’t want to marry me, Yoon Min. S-She...doesn’t want to--”

Before she could realize it, there were tears in his eyes rolling down slowly and, that sight urged a shiver run down her spine, goosebumps danced through her every vein. Her heart sank into despair and she couldn’t watch him in pain.

She knew he needed it, so she did it. She felt his pain straight to her chest and she wrapped her arms around the back of his head to pull him for a hug. Seokjin never gave away her hugs, in fact he craved for them every second. He rested his head on her shoulder, nose nuzzling on her fabric, tears drenching it and hugging her back, while she brushed her hand over his back to console him.

The familiar scent of hers he discovered years ago back at the orphanage was still there. In between his emotional cries, he smiled faintly at the familiarity and hugged her more tightly for peace. One thing he realized, no matter how close Yoon Min might seem with any guy, her heart had a special place for him always and he knew she would always run back to him in every life.

Little did any of them know, Jisoo was behind the door; watching and overhearing everything from the little split of the door. Her heart clenched in rage upon seeing the non-friendly closure of her boyfriend with his secretary.

It set her heart on fire.