Seokjin was taken to a VIP room, completely unconscious; before Yoon Min could even take a single glance at him. The doctors informed he had a severe head injury along with his limbs slightly damaged so it would take a long time for him to gain conscience.

With the blooming desire to see him, she was about to enter his room but Jisoo as always, stood before her and clearly blocked the path. She knew she won't be allowed in the room, but she just wanted to see him. Just his face.

“I'll stay with him, Secretary Song. You can take turns when I get tired.” Without hearing her, Jisoo slammed the door shut right in front of her face.

Yoon Min stood motionless for some time, before sighing and accepting the reality. Of course, his girlfriend had the top priority right to see him first. Who was she, his secretary with whom he just had a fight, two days ago. Who was she indeed?

---------------

“Secretary Song? Secretary Song! Wake up, will you?”

Yoon Min jolted her eyes open and sat up straight, an immediate pain stretching across her back and waist upon falling asleep on the chair of the waiting room. She looked around hastily and met Jisoo's annoyed eyes staring at her, almost ready to kill her if must.

“Had a good sleep?” Her mocking voice made Yoon Min get up from the seat and stand properly in front of her, lowering her head. “Y-Yes...I mean sorry for falling asleep!” She must had fallen asleep in the waiting room after feeling too much negative feelings at once. She missed Seokjin terribly.

Jisoo rolled her eyes and gave her the happiest news ever, “I need to go back to the hotel and bring some clothes for us. Go to his room and stay with him.”

Yoon Min took a second to reciprocate those words and nodded excitedly, hiding her squeal of joy.

Opening the door with a soft sigh, she pushed it open only an inch and the first thing her eyes fell on was him. Seokjin was laying on the bed, unconscious, machines beeping and various sorts of things plugged to his body. His forehead was wrapped with a white bandage strongly along with his arms, legs, chest everything. It took her a while to get the scene in her head before she finally walked inside, closing the door.

Her heart clenched at the sight before finally that forbidden tear rolled down her cheek. Her lips trembled and choking sobs left her soul as she sat on a chair beside him, eyes locked with his closed one. He looked too pale, too weak, too inferior, too tired. Tears continued falling down as with a shaky, ragged breath, she took the liberty to reach his hand.

The moonlight through the splits in the curtains, illuminated his face brighter but lifeless. She tried her best not to make any sound, pretending that he's only sleeping and she shouldn’t wake him up. Then she squeezed his hand, after having a look at the closed door in case Jisoo might enter out of nowhere. The aching in her heart with his miserable condition had her far gone. She just wanted to see this man open his eyes badly.

Yoon Min took in a deep breath and thinking she had a little time with him alone, she brought his hand to her forehead and closed her eyes to pray strongly for him. Tears still leaving her eyes, she mumbled many prayers for him before putting his hand back on the bed, still holding it.

“Just...come back.” She whispered before leaning her head down on the bed and shutting her eyes to cry on her own. The overwhelming feeling of helplessness washed over her and it was too much for her to bear alone.

And just then, she felt his hand twitching a little and slowly shifting to hold her hand instead. Yoon Min stilled and looked up and found him staring back at her with heavy, empty eyes. Before she could gasp and scream, he tried to talk but ended up whispering,