Chapter 27: Too Late?

Start from the beginning

It was true. All Bethany ever did was make me happy. I don't know why I cheated. I felt lonely. Part of it was sexual frustration. I'm so fucking idiotic. Pathetic. I can't believe she thought she wasn't good enough for me. She wasn't good, she was better. Better than all the other girls I've seen or laid eyes on. I also can't believe she would cry over me. I always thought Bethany was strong and didn't have those emotions. I always thought she was carefree and would be strong. I guess you can't judge a person by their cover.

I did treat her like shit. I FUCKING HIT HER, for fucks sake! Now I cheated as well. How much more will I cause Bethany before she breaks. Before she doesn't want me anymore. The fact that she didn't give up or still isn't is amazing. Yeah I've changed. And I fucking hate it. That tweet really was about her. Not Angie. I broke up with Beth because I couldn't handle it. I couldn't keep seeing her hurt and because of the fact that she didn't trust me. She'll never trust me again knowing that I cheated. What else am I capable of? What will it take for me to stop?

Bethany's POV

Josh texted me telling me the details. Ugh, he's so perfect! But not as perfect as Harr- STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM BETHANY. HE DOESNT WANT YOU. I pushed the thought out of my mind and focused on the positive things. Like food. Mm.

Josh didn't tell me where we were going but told me to dress in something dressy and comfortable. Okay, well that's gonna be hard.

I picked out an oversized, sheer black button up that I buttoned up all the way to my neck. Then I wore my nude jeggings and camel combat booties. I curled my ombré hair at the ends and split it in the middle to make my outfit look a little more out together. I actually thought I looked pretty.

It was almost 7 and that's when Josh would come and pick me up. Just as I spritzed some Justin bieber perfume on, the doorbell rang. I ran down the stairs to see that Trevor had already answered it. Geez!

"Please don't steal my date." I whispered into his ear and walked past him. I turned around to see a glare on Trev's face and I smirked.

Then I was face to face with Josh. He looked fit with his tight button up shirt that was slightly see through. Is he trying to kill me? He wore his usual black skinnies with black vans. His dark, dirty blonde hair the same as always. Slightly quiffed to the side.

"You look absolutely stunning, Beth." He said taking my hand, bringing to his mouth and kissing it. I love how he's not pushy and stuff like that. It kind of annoys me when guys are like that. He's not like HAVE SEX WITH ME HAVE SEX WITH ME.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I said a wide grin planted on my face.

"Shall we?" He asked taking my hand in his.

"We shall."

****

Harry's POV

"Where is she Louis? I want to apologize." I asked barging Into his room.

"She's out." He replied. Out?!

"Er, is she with anyone?" I asked, praying she wasn't.

"Yeah. I saw her Instagram picture and she tagged this guy named Josh?"

"Can I see?" I asked and Louis nodded handing me his iPhone 5. I looked at the picture and studied it. It was Bethany and some guy. They definitely didn't look like 'just friends' to me. She looked genuinely happy. I decided to click on the guys profile. Joshua Hartman was his name. Ugh, no wonder she liked him! He was a pretty boy. Geez.

I cursed to myself and sat on Louis' bed handing him back his phone. She works so damn fast! Now I know for sure that she doesn't want me. Maybe, just maybe I could convince her to give me another chance. Knowing her she'd be stubborn, and I wouldn't blame her.