Angel's eyes basically glittered in that moment, and he smiled wide.

"C'mere toots," he said and I got up off the floor and walked over to him. He held the fabric up to my body, humming.

"Oh yea, this is the one..." he mumbled to himself, and then promptly used one set of arms to remove my shirt. He even took out his extra set of arms and used them to remove my pants.

I had no time to protest before he slipped the dress over my head, fixed my boobs for me and then smoothed everything down.

After he was finished harassing me, I just blinked, not knowing how to feel about what just happened.

He stepped back, putting one set of hands on his hips and crossing the other set over his chest.

He smiled proudly and nodded.

"You'll definitely give em' a hard on wearin that, cutey...I mean, if I was straight I'd rail you right now," he said and I covered my face.

"Angel!" I fussed, my voice sounding muffled through my fingers.

He laughed, and then I felt his hands in my hair, followed by another pair on my waist. He fixed the skirt, tugging at it and then smoothing it down.

His fingers ran through my hair, and he parted it properly.

I took my hands away from my face, prepared to glare at him. The look on his face, however, distracted me.

He looked so happy.

His eyes were trained softly on my form, his fingers gently fixing any wrinkles or creases. He tugged at the neckline of the dress, making it to where my chest was covered properly.

He noticed my curious stare and chuckled, shaking his head.

"I, uh...use'ta have a sista...she, uh...she didn't come down here wit' me, so...s' nice to be able to do this kinda stuff again..." he said quietly, his voice holding a sadness to it I've never heard from Angel before.

I furrowed my brows slightly, feeling sad for him.

I know what it's like to leave people behind...

He shrugged then, and smiled wider before giving me one last pat down.

"Anywho, none'a dat sappy shit! Let's get your face done up so we can get ya laid!"

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help but smile at the immediate return of his antics.

"For the last time, Angel, I'm not getting laid tonight!" I laughed, and he rolled his eyes back at me.

"Yea, yea yea, whateva...sitcha ass in the chair, bitch!" He pointed to my vanity chair and I held my hands up.

"Ok Ok!" I chuckled.

**

"You ready?" He asked me, putting the makeup brush in his hand down.

I felt slightly nervous, I don't normally wear makeup. Angel, however, put a full face on me.

"I guess..." I said warily, and he spun me around to face the large mirror attached to my makeup table.

My mouth fell open, and my eyes widened.

Holy shit...

Curiously, I brought my fingers up to my skin. I looked airbrushed, my skin seemingly flawless.

He brought the warmth back into my face with bronzer, but I didn't look cakey. I don't know how he managed to do that.

The blush he used made my skin look alive, and the nude lipstick emphasized the natural pout I had.

He'd used gold glitter on my eyelids, and put mascara on me. I'd never realized how long my eyelashes were, but damn.

"Angel..." I breathed softly, "this is so gorgeous, is that...is that me?" I questioned, touching the mirror gently.

He nodded.

"Toots, I don't know how ta tell ya this but, uh...you're hot. Like smokin hot, like...sexy hot," he said, making me giggle.

He turned me around and stood me up, fixing my hair and fluffing it slightly.

He held my shoulders, "like, you might wanna steer clear'a my boss er' he might try to recruitcha hot."

Good to know.

I smacked his hands away and fixed my dress, giving him a sly smile.

"Or maybe I could swoop in and steal all your spotlight," I teased him and he fake gasped, putting his hand to his chest.

"You wouldn't dare," he said dramatically before we both burst into laughter.

He's right. I wouldn't.

Angel looked at his phone, then, and his eyes widened.

"Shit!" He hissed, and grabbed my arm. Next thing I know we're sprinting down the hallway.

"We're late!" He said, and I cringed inwardly. I hope Charlie isn't too mad...

Angel stuffed me into the elevator, followed by himself. He jammed his finger into the lobby button a million times, not stopping until we actually made it down to the lobby and the elevator dinged.

He stepped out quickly, running into the lobby with me in tow.

When we were finally finished sprinting, he was out of breath and I had to fix my hair as I stared at him like he'd lost his mind.

Everyone was chatting, but Angel announcing our arrival silenced that.

"We're here, bitches!" He hollered, and I wanted to slap my hand over my face but, as a respect for his masterpiece, I didn't.

Everyone looked at us, and Alastor was checking his pocket watch.

"Well done, arachnid, only 15 minutes la—" he looked up and immediately cut himself off when his eyes landed on me.

I felt frozen.

He looked frozen.

His eyes slowly widened before trailing down my body and then he blinked and quickly looked back to my face.

He seems to be analyzing, soaking up my entire appearance with just one glance.

I did the same thing, looking over his wine red suit, tailored perfectly for him. It was pressed and looked just downright expensive.

And I realized then that we're matching.

That entire moment felt slow, the noises around us fading into nothing but fuzzy murmurs. Then, as if someone pressed play again, the room burst back to life and our moment was cut short.

"Oh my gosh, look at you! You look so pretty!" Came Charlie's voice as she stepped into my line of sight.

The blush on my face increased and I chuckled nervously.

"T-thanks Char!" I said, and slipped another glance at Alastor.

He was already looking at me.

I sucked in a quick breath and shook off my nerves, then put a big smile on my face.

"Everyone ready?!" Charlie called, earning a slough of positive murmurs.

"Let's get this show on the road!"