Chapter 30

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 30: Brothers Wall 05

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 30: Brothers Wall 05

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Unlock the misunderstanding now, what else to play with your eldest brother! And the feeling of a small apology is not so deep.

Wait until you make a big mistake, misunderstand and then regret it!

Bai Xing clenched his teeth without snoring, and the tears in his eyes slowly flowed down and burned to the hands of Lu Zhiyuan.

Lu Zhiyuan took a moment to look at the pain and struggle that he had not said in the past.

He didn't understand, he didn't want to believe it, but the facts were in front of him.

The woman disappeared without even a little explanation.

The complex emotions of Lu Zhiyuan’s eyes flashed away, and the smile on the lips was even colder. “I really didn’t expect that you are now a well-known designer.”

"It seems that you are doing very well. I have forgotten me who was embarrassed at the beginning? Is it still in my heart?"

White trembled, his words reminded him of his injury, his eyes could not help but sweep his little finger, there was a circle of scars, how can it not be eliminated...

For Lu Zhiyuan, she is a vanity woman who betrayed their feelings and coveted money.

But she promised to pass the father, and if she took the money, she would not be qualified to stand by him.

I noticed that the two figures were close in the distance, and the white-eyed eyes gradually became red, and the eyes were tearful and choked. "It’s my fault, I shouldn’t have appeared in front of you. Then how can you let me go?"

"Let you let go?" This is a dynamite barrel. Lu Zhiyao almost instantly made his eyes red.

After three years of pain, he wanted him to let her go so much?

He squeezed her chin's hand and slipped it around her neck. "What do I want? I want you to die?"

Lu Zhiyuan roared, almost suffocating her, and her hands gradually forced.

"Oh..." The air is getting less and less, and the white face is getting red.

She was no longer struggling, and she closed her eyes as if she had accepted her life.

"Do you want to die like this?" Lu Zhiyuan squinted, but he stopped slowly and whispered, "No such cheap thing..."

at this time--

"Lu Zhiyuan, what are you doing!"

Lu Zhiyao, who rushed in, grabbed Lu Zhiyuan’s wrist in one hand and pulled the other’s collar in one hand to push the person away.

He is holding a white cough that keeps coughing. It is faster than the usual cold voice. "Is it okay?"

Bai searched for a while and shook his head.

Lu Zhiyao kept her behind her. He looked at the land and his brows were wrinkled. Although the words were faint, but the coldness of the body was forced, "Lu Zhiyuan, what crazy are you doing?"

Lu Zhiyuan was pushed away by the other party. One did not observe two steps. He was supported by Huang Yiran. He waved the other side and looked at the man in front of him looking in front of him in a protective posture.