Chapter 71

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 71: King of the Night 02

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 71: King of the Night 02

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The man who came to see the man in front of him was closed. He looks like twenty-seven years old, tall and straight, and his muscles are perfectly smooth.

He kept his head, and the short black hair clung to the head and pulled out a cold and stern. The unobtrusive facial features are profound and handsome, but they are extremely impactful. The most eye-catching is the pair of eyes, with a shackle in the plain, like a quiet beast in the night, as if the next moment will cut off the throat.

This is a dangerous man.

Of course, when you are in a mess, Xingrong helps you to sit in the position of helping the Lord. The young age is already awesome.

"Long-awaited, swearing to help the Lord." Feng Chi did not dare to take a nap, he did not seem to see the crowd of black people waiting around, just a relaxed smile.

"Since it is here, I will not turn around. I have been cooperating with Xingrong for a long time. I have always been a river without water..." He smiled lightly and spoke without speaking. He only pointed at the footsteps of Yan Yanyan. Box, "But is this now?"

"That was before."

Yan Yan has a pair of **** haze, hoarse and thick, when talking, it seems that the vocal cords are vibrating, with a perfect metal texture.

Concise, even no other explanations.

The seal is not annoying, the smile is unchanged, "Ming it, your condition."

Yan Yan was slightly up straight, and the dagger who played the flower was steady and dangling in the palm of his hand. A silver light flashed into the scabbard on the side of the body.

"The risk is too big, five or five points."

Concise words and phrases, the late smile has converged, a faint saying: "The lion is open, and the gang is not derogatory."

"That is not to talk about."

Yan Yan looked directly at him calmly, and the black scorpion was cold, like a bloodthirsty beast.

After sealing the lap, it seems that the goods will not be returned.

His eyes narrowed slightly and his smile was deep. "It seems that today is not suitable. I will do it in the next day, find a good place, and ask the lord to give a face. This batch of goods is given to the gang." ""

He said to turn and leave.

The man behind Yan Yan came to him, and he shook his head slightly. The **** smoke was unknown. "He is not simple."

When the sight behind him disappeared, the nerves that were tight and tight were relaxed.

Feng Yi followed him. "Late, is that all right? Then we will..."

Feng Chi did not directly answer his question, but interrupted him. "Do our people have news?"

After a pause, the seal was opened. "I only received the news and I am already dead."

Feng Chi picked up his eyebrows and was "discovered?"

"...I don't seem to have it." Feng Yi himself was a little embarrassed. "It is reasonable to say that there is no clue to find us..."