Chapter 25

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 25: School grass special pet 25

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 25: School grass special pet 25

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

How did you find it? Does the Lu family not stop him?

Bai Xun is now very worried. She just took five million from Lu’s father and agreed to draw a line with Gao Yuan. Su Shi also knows, and now she is with her.

This is the chance to add Su Shi’s last good value, but it also forced her to die in front of Gao Yuan!

Fortunately, the value of the good feelings can not be done... However, she has expected that the value of the high blackening will rise sharply!

......

The white faceless expression of the cold look makes Gao Yuan’s heart unconsciously panic. He opened his mouth but didn't know where to start.

What is he going to ask?

Did she know if he was injured?

Asked why she did not accompany him in the hospital?

Asked if she had taken five million of Lujia?

No... he doesn't dare...

He was afraid to hear the expected answer.

Gao Yuan suppressed the panic in his heart and barely squeezed a smile. In the end, he just reached out and wanted to pull each other and gently open his mouth. "Small search... I am back..."

However, he did not find Baishou.

Bai Xun gently sideways to avoid his hand.

The high distance is in the same place, and the hollow hole in the heart is constantly expanding.

Bai seeks to hang his eyes, and the faint sighs are half a sigh. "You are not good at the hospital, what are you doing here?"

Her voice is very light and she can't hear her emotions.

She knows... she knows he was injured and hospitalized...

"I..." Gao Yuan was reluctant and confused.

He couldn't see the look of his eyes, only to see her beautiful and cold side.

He does not believe that Bai Xun will not be like this...

The voice of his mouth was hoarse and hoarse. "I woke up and didn't see you, I don't trust, so I came back to you."

White is looking for silence, as if it has used a lot of strength, it is a word of words. "You will not be used to find me later."

"...small search, what are you talking about?..." The high voice trembled. He wanted to laugh and said no kidding, but he couldn't even bend his lips.

Bai Xun finally glanced at him, and the night was dark, and the faint faint glow only felt her indifference.

"They didn't tell you? Uncle Lu gave me five million, I have broken up with you."

Her voice is light and erratic, as if it is not true. But one word and one sentence all hit the heart in the farthest, the softest and most painful place.

"White search!" He seemed to be crazy and wanted to catch her, but was stopped by Su Shi.

Gao Yuan was pushed back and slammed into the wall. He was emotionally excited. "No, it is not like this... You are not such a person, you are being threatened, are you? Xiao Xun, you said that you will always be with me, right. What?"