Chapter 93

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 93: Customs clearance 06

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 93: Customs clearance 06

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The seal is like the strength of being pulled out and sitting on the ground along the wall.

If this is the case, he would rather Bai Xing always hate him, he would rather the other party really want to escape far away for money...

Instead, they hurt her like this, but she has been thinking about them.

The doctor left, and Qin Feng’s clenched fist creaked. He looked at the seal and the phlegm. “So, what is going on? Why did Xiaoxue get rabies?”

When he was looking for a small one, the other party did not have any discomfort, so it was only afterwards that he had encountered something that happened later.

Bai Xing was bitten, and Yan Yan knew that the overwhelming tingling and endless anger made him grab the seal of the seal and lifted the person up.

"Is it right?"

"In order to punish her, it is your fault to keep her with the dog!"

Yan Yan shook his fist and slammed it back to the wall and fell to the ground.

The seal coughed out a little blood, but nothing happened.

"It's you?"

"Son of a bitch!"

After hearing this news, other people were all vented to Feng Chi because of the unacceptable pain and panic.

If the seal is delayed, the puppet of the soul is taken away, and the sluggish person is allowed to fight.

When the last breath was awkward, the doctor who was rushed over stopped it.

The people panted and calmed down slowly... What is the use of the dead seal?

Yan Yan leaned against the wall, cold and bitter, muttered: "It is our **** damn... why..."

"The patient is awake, do you want to see it?" The nurse's voice awakened everyone.

There is also a small search... Anyway, save her...

A few people refused to wear protective clothing. If they wear this way, it seems as if they are treating each other as a flooding beast. How sad it is to look for it.

The ward is very dark and surrounded by intensive care instruments.

Bai Xun was lying in bed wearing a blue and white striped sick suit. She looked pale and weak, and the men’s eyes were red.

"Small search..." Su Shi is counted among them, and the relationship with Bai Xun is gentler. In order not to stimulate her, others dare not approach.

"You... all know?"

Her fluttering voice seemed to have no strength, no longer forced to indifference to them, but there was not much emotional ups and downs.

The men are silent and don't know how to speak.

Bai Xun even smiled softly. "If you know it, let it go, don't worry about me..."

Qin Lan is most excited. "How can I care for you?"

Although other people did not speak, it is obvious that this is also the meaning.

Bai Xing faintly said: "What is the use of the tube? Can my illness be better? Only a few sad people will witness my departure..."