Chapter 1

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 1: School grass special pet 01

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 1: School grass special pet 01

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The night is deep, there is no figure around the community, and a car slowly stops downstairs.

When the car door opened, Bai Xiao looked for the car. The person looking at the driver's seat clenched his hands and his face was slightly red. "Lu, I am here, thank you for sending me back, you will go back earlier."

The man driving the car was cold, and the obsidian-eyed eyes were flowing. He opened the door and walked to the white little to find himself. "If I said it earlier, you will go back and consider one night and give me an answer tomorrow morning."

His voice also reveals a sense of calm and self-sustaining, as if it was not a confession, but a document in the office.

Bai Xiaoxuan’s face is redder. She’s lowered her eyes and some small sorrowful complaints. “Really, this kind of thing, your expression is like talking about business, it’s really unreliable...”

When she hadn't finished speaking, she felt that a slender hand held her wrist and pulled it gently. The man had already plunged into the man's arms.

Lu Zhiyao grabbed her waist with one hand, dragged the back of the head with one hand, and kissed deeply.

This kiss is not as cold as his own, and the warm breath is like drowning her.

When the white little hands and feet were soft, he had to breathe, but he let her go. He took care of her thin waist, and only then did she not fall to the ground.

"Do you feel that I want your heart now? If you don't want to give you a perfect wedding, I really want you now." Such a shameful love story, Lu Zhiyao is still so cold. Cold and faint, but Bai Xiaoxun is completely unaware of his heart. Her hands were on his chest, and the thin layer of muscle was the heart of the beating.

"I will pick you up tomorrow morning." Lu Zhiyao finally gently dropped a kiss on her forehead.

Bai Xiaoxun snorted without a light weight, and the soft and soft looks were still shy for the kiss.

Lu Zhiyao flashed a smile at the bottom of his eyes, and finally squeezed her face before driving away.

When Lu Zhiyao’s car went far, Bai Xiaoxun turned and prepared to enter the building. It was just... a long black shadow stood at the door, and the endlessness made people feel tight.

Bai Xiaoqiu tightened the bag and cautiously asked, "Who is this?"

The man in the shadow slowly came out, his handsome eyebrows with a gentle smile as always, the long posture slowly approached, and the faint scent of the face came with a leaf-like fragrance.

Bai Xiaoxun stunned for a moment, and soon showed a soft smile. "Su Xuechang, how are you here?"

"Small search is not to say that the stomach is uncomfortable this evening, I will come over and send you some porridge." Su Shi raised his hand to indicate the food box in his hand, and the warm voice was smiling.

Although his performance is as gentle as ever, but the white look of the eyes is still unconsciously cold.

"How can you not talk about Xiao Xun?" Su Shi took a step closer. Bai Xiaozhi clenched his lip and couldn't help but step back.