Chapter 37

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 37: Brothers wall 12

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 37: Brothers wall 12

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

I have to say that this house is really big. After looking out of the room, it is a promenade with a spiral staircase at the end of the gallery.

She panicked down the stairs and went down to the hall until she saw Lu Yuan, who was sitting at the table, and was surprised. "How are you here? I, where is this?"

"This is my home, why am I not here?" Lu Zhiyuan looked at her with a sly look. "As for you, I fell asleep at the office yesterday and grabbed me. I will bring you back."

"I...really?" Bai searched for some unsure eyes. In the end, it was because of the initial panic that the acquaintances have gradually become more comfortable. "Thank you."

Lu Zhiyuan’s action paused, and he looked at the opposite side who had just got up, the hair was messy and there were some confused people who were thankful, and the twilight was deep--so simple, you, with that money, throwing me injured, you are... person?

He didn't talk, and Bai searched for his clothes, only to find out that she was wearing pajamas? ......

Her face changed again, clenching her teeth and looking up at Lu Zhiyuan. "Then my clothes...also you...the..."

She wrinkled her delicate eyebrows and tried to make a fierce look.

Lu Zhiyuan did not return, and a middle-aged aunt came out of the kitchen. Just when she heard Bai Xun, she smiled. "Miss White, yesterday, the young master brought you back. I changed clothes for you. Your clothes have been washed. I will go get it for you."

"Ah? Oh... thank you." Bai searched there, a little embarrassed red face.

"Why, you just didn't think..." Lu Zhiyuan's hands were around his chest, and his face was full of smiles. "What good looks are your dry body?"

Dry? ... It can be said three years ago, but now she is deliberately adjusting the various models of the class? Absolute chest, big waist, thin buttocks, good cut?

Bai Xun took over the clothes handed over by Auntie. After saying low thanks, he ran upstairs and changed clothes.

When she finished washing, Lu Zhiyuan did not start eating, and seemed to be waiting for her.

Some of her did not know what to say, stood there, hesitated for a long while before opening. "Thank you for the last night, I will go to the company first."

"Stand up." Lu Zhiyuan was a little unhappy, and he sank his face. "Come and eat and go."

Bai Xun hesitated and did not move.

Do you hate him so much?

Lu Zhiyuan’s faint road: “It’s hard to get in the car, eat first, and go together later.”

Bai Xun eventually came over, but just sat away from him.

After the breakfast was finished, the driver sent the two to the company.

Bai Xun’s news from Lu Zhiyuan’s car quickly spread throughout the company.

When she arrived at the office, the station was surrounded by a circle of people looking at some of the design drafts she printed yesterday. Seeing her coming, everyone immediately dispersed, but looking at her eyes, obviously did not despise.