Chapter 86

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 86: King of the Night 17

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 86: King of the Night 17

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The delay of the delay and the uneasiness of white looking in the eyes, she raised her eyebrows and asked: "Or will you continue to be played by you?"

Bai Xun actually slightly hooked his lips and sneered, "What fiancee, what is the glory of help... I haven’t played enough as a toy in the drums? Or do you think that this broken leg now looks like this? Also very interesting?"

She remembered everything...

Feng Qiao’s face was pale and he couldn’t say anything. His most worrying thing happened.

Bai Xun turned to Qin Feng and looked at it. His look was complicated and indifferent. "And you, what are you doing here?"

Qin Feng tightened the five fingers and suppressed the pain in his heart, revealing a gentle smile. "Small search, you can rest assured, I will not think about controlling you again, what do you want to do, I just worry about you, you I had a car accident, so I just found it..."

"And, I have already found the best doctor in the country, and your legs will be the same as before..."

It’s a more mature person, knowing how to appease her won’t make her angry.

Bai Xun did not speak, and he opened his mouth for a long while. "Go out, I don't want to see you."

Both of them have the same feeling of being frozen, and they have a cold pain.

I dare not let Bai Xie feel excited, but can only stay outside.

The experts invited by Qin Feng soon arrived, and the white leg injuries also recovered quickly.

However, her ward was not quiet, because someone came over.

Su Shi and Qin Yu are the first to arrive.

They checked for a few days before they knew that Qin Feng had been in a hospital. With his cold-hearted temperament, who else in the world would let him stay in the hospital regardless of the company?

Until she saw Bai Xun, she was a little better, but the gauze on her hands and feet was still glaring.

"...small search, how could this be?" Su Shi’s lips trembled, and some wanted to touch and worried about the pain of her pain.

For Su Shi, Bai Xun secretly sighed, and he did not do anything wrong.

It’s just that she didn’t want to mention it, simply took it. “Nothing, it’s gone.”

"Small search..." A slightly dry voice with some uneasiness.

During this time, Qin Lan, who took over the cold family affairs, matured a lot, but when he saw Bai Xun, he still regretted and lost his mind.

He has been misunderstanding her, and she is hard to have children anymore...

Qin Lan has always been arrogant, and there is very little such uneasy look. She is carefully watching her, and her wet eyes are like big dogs.

Bai Xun only looked at his eyes and ignored him. She can relieve the past experience, but it does not mean that she will forgive all the harm.

The Qin dynasty quickly faded.

However, if you find someone, he still has a chance.

After two days, the Lujia brothers and Huang Yuran also found it. The Qin family did not move for so long, and they have always found out against Qin Feng.