Chapter 29

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 29: Brothers Wall 04

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 29: Brothers Wall 04

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

"How can you do this?"

After Bai Xing had some strength, he pushed the person directly and ran out.

Lu Zhiyao looked at the running man, slowly raised his hand and touched his heart, where it has gradually calmed down.

He had to meditate, was he too sudden, so he scared people.

Perhaps it is just the atmosphere, it is indeed too confusing, or perhaps his brain has not recovered before the high fever.

But no matter what, she is indeed special, Lu Zhiyao is getting darker.

......

In the next few days, Lu Zhiyao went to the company after he was sick.

Bai Xun always felt that the other person looked at her eyes more than what it meant, but she still kept hiding from each other when she thought about the day.

She is so obvious that Lu Zhiyao had to go to catch people in person.

He stopped people in the pantry, and he has resumed the usual general manager of the cold, the meticulous black hair, the neat and straight suit, and the flawless expression.

If it weren't for him that was trapping people in his arms, and the deep black eyes of the dark meteorites, everything would be perfect.

"Are you hiding from me?" The low cello voice was opened in the ear.

White looking tangled and uneasy, she did not talk too much, pushing the other side does not want to be so close.

Her meaning is already obvious.

Lu Zhiyao is darker and he is faint. "What happened?"

What he asked in this way, like Bai Xun was unreasonable, suddenly ignited her anger, the watery apricot eyes smashed back. "You asked me what happened?"

Just touched the other party's cold eyes with a smile and then arrogant and unconsciously fell down, shrinking the shoulders.

"I, you...we still keep the distance." She whispered but firm.

Lu Zhiyao fluttered openly. "Is it because of the kiss that day?"

Bai Xun looked round at him, his eyes were a little anxious - how can this person say it!

Lu Zhiyao, who clearly understood this meaning, paused and apologized. "Sorry, I was wrong that day. Suddenly, this must have scared you."

Bai Xing was even more surprised. She could hardly believe that this cold noodle president would even apologize. Although the other party even apologizes, the expression is cold.

After thinking about it, maybe she was wrong. It was just a gesture that the other party did not react after burning.

Bai Xing tangled thinking that perhaps he should be generous to say nothing, then this page turned over like this.

"That, Lu, you must have burned it that day...so it doesn't matter, this, we all forget it..."

just……

She showed all her thoughts on her face, and Lu Zhiyao saw it clearly, and the twilight was deep. "Not burning."

Bai Xun did not respond, "Ah?"