Chapter 26

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 26: Brothers Wall 01

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 26: Brothers Wall 01

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

After three years, the Office of the Design Department.

"White little search, did you finish the information for you in the morning?"

"Ah?" Bai Xun heard and called himself, and hurriedly looked up from a pile of messy documents.

White looked for the documents at hand and handed it over. Some pleasing smiles.. "Li Jie, already done, look at you."

Exquisite eyebrows, straight nose, black scorpion of Qingling Ling... No powder, it also carries a fresh and natural beauty. She was wearing a white shirt and long black hair. Compared to three years ago, her cheeks were even thinner. There was no lovely flesh and a little more maturity.

When the person took the file and turned it over, he glanced at her again and his eyes were impatient. "Don't give it to me soon after I finished it? Just waiting to assign a task to you here?"

Bai Xun only had a short glimpse and soon returned to God. She was not as uncomfortable as when she was first embarrassed, so she was apologetic. "What Li said is, the next time I finish it. I will send it to Li Jie immediately."

Her attitude is so good, and people are not good enough to lose their temper. I waved my hand. "Forget it, watch your leisure, don't come back to buy me a cup of coffee."

White looked up and saw that he had piled up the debris on the table. He still didn't say anything.

Only when she got up, the rest of the office was open in twos and threes -

"Small search, are you going to buy coffee? Then help me with a cup, I want caramel latte, half a pond."

"Then I want to be iced, the big cup is full of ice."

"I also want……"……

"Oh, okay..." Bai Xiao smiled, holding the notes in a hurry and joking down the requirements of everyone.

The face smiles inside the heart mmp... the little assistant is really hard to do!

She is now an assistant designer in the design department. She is a designer, but she has just come in. It is a person with qualifications and qualifications, so she is doing a lot of errands to buy coffee.

Bai Xun recalled the game plot. Now, at this time, Lu’s father went abroad to raise a disease. Lu Zhiyuan took over Lu’s, but there are many branches under Lu’s home.

Her current company is one of them, and the general manager is Lu Zhiyuan's half-brother, Lu Zhiyao.

Of course, she can be tough in the office, or she can not do the chores that are imposed on her.

However, Lu Zhiyao likes people who can do things without relying on means.

Especially for a person who has grown up to be a good designer with his help and leadership, it will always be a bit special.

To get close to Lu Zhiyao, then there must be a future encounter with Lu Zhiyuan.

She also wants to understand, although Lu Zhiyuan's blackening value is high, but the thing between her and her, it is a misunderstanding!

These things, Su Shi and Huang Yuran are clear, when the time is misunderstood, Lu Zhiyuan is not hand-to-hand?

......