Chapter 74

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 74: King of the Night 05

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 74: King of the Night 05

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The dark eyes of the sputum are overshadowed, and the pale lips are not tight.

Bai Xun dragged him out, and it was impossible to untie the rope for him. He could only feed him a spoonful of spoonfuls.

"Eat."

Yan Yan gave her a look, but the people were under the roof and had to bow their heads.

When he finished eating a bowl of porridge, he felt more hungry.

The hoarse voice fainted, "What else?"

Bai looked at him for a natural appearance and snorted. "On this bowl, I will be suspected if I eat so much."

When I was stunned, my heart was not so happy. I always felt that my grievances that had lived for more than 20 years were accumulated when I met this woman.

Bai Xun took the medicine and gauze. "Okay, it's time to change the medicine."

When she approached, Yan Yan didn't even bother to open her eyes, letting herself play with herself.

Is it now safe to go to this point?

Bai searched in front of him and untied the gauze that had been infiltrated by the blood. It seems that the phlegm should try to break the rope after she left, only to bleed the wound again.

White wrinkled and frowned, his tone was not good. "The wound almost broke open. If you don't want to be good, just say, don't waste my medicine."

She seems to be a little angry, her hands are not gentle, her sighs and sighs, and her teeth are holding back.

But he did not refute, he actually felt that there was a dim sum. But... obviously she locked him up...

The look of phlegm is complicated.

Waiting for the change of medicine, exhaling breath. I didn’t look at him, I closed the medicine box, and said faintly: “If you want to live, just rest.”

It was really not friendly at all. Yan Yan was lying on the carpet, but fell asleep this night, perhaps feel relieved.

White looking for it should be almost the same, the room temperature is a bit low, phlegm without clothes and serious injuries, I am afraid to catch a cold.

Sure enough, when I was in the middle of the night, Yan Yan closed her eyes and sweated her forehead.

He seemed extremely uncomfortable, and the sound made the white searcher stumbled over and pushed him. "Hey, are you okay?"

As soon as she touched his skin, she discovered that it was hot and scary.

Bai Xing was sober, she did not dare to turn on the headlights. She could only turn on the bedside lamp. In the dim light, she leaned over to see him.

"Wake up, how are you?"

Bai Xun eagerly reached out and touched his forehead. The tentacle was hot. "You have a fever!"

She immediately stood up, went to the medicine box, took the antipyretic and water to serve him.

I hit a cold water again, took a towel and wringed the water on his forehead.