Chapter 34

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 34: Brothers Wall 09

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 34: Brothers Wall 09

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Bai Xun followed Lu Zhiyuan and thought about the design director in the previous few weeks.

This person is the loyal admirer of Sister Huang, and she did not have her in front. Later, because of love, I can't give Huang sister a medicine!

Maybe he will be a breakthrough for Raiders.

Thinking this way, Lu Zhiyuan took her to the office, and he went straight with people.

"Andric, I will bring you a new person." Lu Zhiyuan seems to be casual, with one hand in his suit pocket and pointing to Bai Xing behind him.

"Which people have to work hard to bring the president personally?" A Qingyin voice with a smile and a smile, some surprised eyes are on the white search.

It is also very important that the person who can bring Lu Zhiyuan personally is not capable of excellence.

Andric's five-minded Qingjun, half-length black hair is quite artistic.

In this game, except for the seven males of each type, his face is the best.

Thinking of the tragic situation in the hands of this person in the past few times, Bai Xun could not help but want to vomit, isn't Huang sister the daughter of this game?

The wealthy family, Gao Fushuai's fiancé, and a top designer secretly loved her... Why did she suffer from being stabbed?

When White was in a daze, Andric had already looked at her. "Is this the white designer who made the limelight in the first two days of the big show?"

"Do you know her?" Lu Zhiyuan raised an eyebrow.

Andric looked at the look of Lu Zhiyuan, and he had some insights in his heart. He pointed to the news on the computer desktop, and he looked like a smile. "It’s hard to know if you don't know."

Lu Zhiyuan nodded. "Since I know, I don't introduce much. From now on, she will work in your design department and everything will be handed over to you."

Andric heard the words and looked at it, and looked at the distance, and the words were interesting. "President, what is meant to me is that everything is arranged with me, or is there anything the designer needs me to take care of?"

His words are already clearly indicating that he is looking for a back door. The person who can speak in front of Lu Zhiyuan is naturally talented, and Lu Zhiyuan obviously believes his ability.

Bai Xun was dull and aware of it. She wrinkled her delicate eyebrows and bit her lip.

Lu Zhiyuan looked at him and looked for it, and then turned to Andric's tone. "She is just a newcomer. Naturally, there is no special treatment. I believe that this design director knows better than me how to teach her, right?"

Bai Xun actually heard a few warnings from Lu Zhiyuan's words, obviously protecting her.

It is said that everything is handed over to Andric, who believes that his design director knows what to do... Isn't it the pressure to use this position to press him?

Bai Xun took time to look at the side of Lu Zhiyuan's cold face...

Andric naturally heard it. He chuckled and respectfully looked like "Of course, I will take care of her according to the duties of the design director."