Chapter 21

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 21: School grass special pet 21

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 21: School grass special pet 21

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

White seeks are together with Gaoyuan. The message, like wings, spread quickly throughout the campus.

All the girls used a kind of look at the eyes of Xiao Xiao to whisper whispers. After all, just a few days ago, she was still unclear with Su Shi, and the high-faith fiancée was Huang Ruran.

However, the little couple who have just shown each other's hearts don't care about these. When they are still in love, the batch looks at each other with full sweetness.

In addition to occasionally encounter Su Shi.

He met him at the restaurant where he worked in the weekend. The other party looked awkward, and Bai Xun was apologetic and uneasy.

“Schoolmaster?” She was a little overwhelmed and barely smiled. “It’s so good, what does the senior want to eat?”

Su Shi did not speak. He wanted to come to the gentle eyebrows and still have a gentle heart, but it seems that something is more.

He looked at him for a long while, and then gently said, "I am not coming to eat, I just come to see you."

"Look at me?" Bai Xun muttered, some tangled like I don't know how to speak, "I..."

"How? Do you still have to do this kind of work now? Gao Yuan Xuedi did not tell you his identity? As long as he thought, it would be fine to buy this store for you." Su Shi still smiled gently, faintly said.

It’s just that Bai Xun has frowned. Some of hers don’t like Su Shi. The seniors don’t say this.

"Schoolmaster, what are you talking about? No matter what the identity of Ayuan is, I can't rely on him completely. I can support myself."

Her serious and disapproving look made the smile on Su Shi's face fade.

For a long while, he sighed, and when he got up and was about to leave, he reminded him. "Huang Weiran hasn’t been to school for a long time. It should be going back. You should be careful."

After a pause, he said again. "...Little search, if... If there is a need for help, you can come to me."

He is caring about her.

"Thank you, senior." Bai searched for an opening. "And, the medical expenses owed to you last time, I will return you as soon as possible."

Su Shi shook his head and wanted to say no, even the last tie of this point must be clear to him?

...but looking at the serious look of Bai, he finally did not say anything.

Su Shi left, Bai Xun was secretly relieved.

Thanks to her wit, she reduced the opponent's blackening value from 5% to 0, but at the same time, the goodwill also dropped to 90%.

Only when the good feeling reaches 100%, will there be no further decline, so don't worry now. She needs to find a way to fill Su Shi’s heart as soon as possible.

She is now a high-end girlfriend. If she wants to step on the second boat, the story has reached a huge turning point.

In the game, the woman's family was poor, her father died young, she worked half-time, and sent money to the mother in the country.