Chapter 58

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 58: Father and son turn 11

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 58: Father and son turn 11

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Because Qin Feng has already greeted him, Bai searched for the insulation box and was directed into the elevator. Behind the eyes of the gaze and the arrogant argument, she only thought that she did not notice.

However, when Bai Xun came out of the elevator, he happened to meet a man who was familiar.

The seal is more formal today, and the tailored suit outlines the wide shoulders and the slender legs, and the handsome facial features a polite smile.

Bai Xun was shocked. There was not much sorrow on the face. He only had a light smile, as if he didn't recognize it. His eyes passed gently. If he didn't stop, he was ready to go to the Qinfeng office.

However, Feng Chi recognized her late, and after a while, the beautiful peach eyes were a little more interesting.

"White... find?" He screamed directly.

Bai looked puzzled and looked back at him. After careful examination, he was surprised to say, "It's you!"

Sure enough, she...

Bai searched for a loose white dress, and the long-haired pines pulled a twist on the side of the ear. The white face was smooth and delicate, and the eyebrows were as beautiful as the hibiscus.

There are many bars in the name of Feng Chi, and there are countless beautiful people I have seen, but like Bai Xun, such a clear mind is not pure, but still reveals the clean and temperament of the stock, it is really only a handful.

Feng Chi smiled and deepened. "It’s so good, I met again. Are you?"

His gaze turned around in Bai Xun, but his mind was probably guessed in a few moments. He couldn't help but be more interested. "What did you give to Qin?"

Bai Xun did not speak, only held the incubator on the handshake. The past has no longer thought about it, but this person, she does not know what kind of posture to face.

The late smile is unclear, and the slow-moving opening, "I heard that the two brothers of Lujia are fighting hard, and they have turned A city to the bottom, just to find someone..."

Bai Xun suddenly looked up at him, his eyes were a little flustered, and she was calm and calm. "What do you mean by me?"

"It’s really indifferent..." Feng Chixiao bent her eyes and approached her to lower her voice. "There are two brothers in Lujia, and now they are Qin and father... Qin Feng knows that you and Lu Jia and Qin Yu What is it?"

She and the two brothers of Lujia, of course, Qin Feng knows, but also brought her here by the way. However, she and Qin Xiao had already known that before the children and bars worked, if Qin Feng knew it, would he hate it?

White looked pale, and some panicked openings, "What are you going to do? Not to say, don't you say it?..."

The seal was very satisfying. After seeing enough of the little guy’s flustered eyes, it was like a good heart. Slowly, the road said: "Of course not. I just remind you that Qin Feng is not an ordinary person. You can’t fool him, so you can’t fool him. Be careful."

Why did she lie to Uncle Qin, are they uncle Qin deceive her injured girl?

Bai Xun sued him with a suspicious look, confirming that he was not lying, he was relieved, he dropped his eyelashes and licked his lips. "You don't have to take care of it, you just have to make sure you don't say it."