Chapter 4

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 4: School grass special pet 04

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 4: School grass special pet 04

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The Huang Mao man apparently did not expect that Qin Yu would open his mouth and stop it. For a time, he was a little surprised. "How, Qin Shao?"

He glanced at the eyes of Qin and looked at the white screams of tears. Suddenly, he seemed to understand what he was doing, and he blinked his eyes. "Qin Shao, have you seen it? Hey, today is Qin Shao’s birthday, then this stunner When the gift was given to Qin Shao." Although he was disappointed, he still pushed people to Qin.

Bai Xun followed the strength and fell in the arms of the Qin dynasty. There are still some thin chests, which have the unique taste of youngsters.

She was a little shaken to fall, and Qin Yu's conditional reflection helped her waist. Unlike the strong perfume of women, the white shampoo sent a fresh shampoo.

"You, you let me go." And fell into the hands of a man, white looking scared little face white, she struggled with Qin Hao did not stop, let her staggered and stood up and retracted in the corner, It was only the fresh scent of the nose that disappeared that made him lose his mind for a moment.

"Don't Qin Shao see it, that little beauty you still come to me." The man staring at Bai Xing's sight is like to wipe her clothes.

Looking at the white look of the squeaky look, Qin Yu looked back at the Huang Mao man, and the sneer between the look was even worse. "It's not enough to shame, right?"

Everyone is playing together. Although they are holding the Qin dynasty because of the influence of Qin and Leng, they are young and full of enthusiasm. The man’s face can’t be hanged. “What do you mean by Qin ?? You are here to play with you today, not I am afraid of you, and I haven’t given my adult birthday. It’s not necessarily your Qin family.”

Qin Hao’s face sank and coldly sneered. “In this case, how do you stick like a dog? Don’t roll it for me!”

"you!……"

The men’s faces changed, and they threw the cups in their hands in the cold, and they all kicked and kicked away.

The waiter on the side was a little overwhelmed and cautiously opened, "Qin Shao?"

"Go out all." Qin Hao closed his eyes and sighed.

Everyone had to retire a clean. He looked at him hesitantly before going out to go out, and the other party did not notice her.

Her work tonight is over, and she has not left after changing her clothes. Instead, when she saw Qin Hao leaving, she rushed to keep up. Going out to see the Qin Yu leaning against the car, irritating smoking. The street lamp lengthened his shadow and looked lonely.

18-year-old birthday...

Bai Xun looked around and entered a bakery. When he came out, he put a small cake in his hand.

The light footsteps made Qin Xiao raise his head and looked at the girl standing in front of him.

Bai Xing was embarrassed and reached out. "This is for you."

Qin Yu's eyes were deep and deep, and I didn't pick it up.

Bai Xing is a little helpless. "I, I have no money on my body. I just heard that today is your birthday, that..."