Chapter 81

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 81: King of the Night 12

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 81: King of the Night 12

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The doctor also said that Bai Xing needs more rest. Feng Chiqiang suppressed the pain and panic in his heart. After feeding her bowl of porridge, she slept her.

This made him pick up the doctor again and told him that the white search was not right.

The doctor examined it carefully and finally shook his head. "According to what you said, her brain has been hit before, and this happened has caused her a serious blow, and the brain has its own protective mechanism. It is also possible to forget a bad thing or a situation that causes confusion. As for whether she can recover, I can’t say it..."

The seal wrinkled her eyebrows. "That has no effect on her body."

"I don't have to worry about this. I have checked it and my body function is normal."

The seal was relieved, and he whispered: "That's fine..."

Thinking of Bai Xing's hatred for him, I couldn't help but feel uncomfortable - if I don't restore my memory, I will stay with him.

Feng Chi’s sitting on the edge of the bed, watching the sleeping people in the bed.

... Even if it is treated as Qin Feng, it doesn't matter if she can get such a gentle smile.

......

When Bai Xing woke up again, Feng Chi took a group of people holding a wedding dress in his hand and smiled and stood on the side.

She blinked, some doubts and hesitant openings, "A wind, what is this?"

The smile on the late connection was slightly stunned. Every time I heard the name, it was a thorn.

Only a moment later he came over and reached out and held the white-looking hand. He said with a smile. "Isn't it said yesterday? The wedding is coming soon, so the bride must of course try the wedding dress and see if he likes it."

"It's so beautiful!" Bai Xun's eyes are the joy that can't be suppressed. She jumped out of bed directly and excitedly, and took the wedding dress in her hand to make two strokes on her body.

Feng Chi looked at the bright smile on her face and was a little worried.

It seems that she has never had such a beautiful smile when she was with him.

Bai searched for a hoe, and suddenly approached his toes and kissed him.

"Thank you, I like it very much."

The soft voice is shy with joy, and the soft touch makes the seal back to God - her joy, her likes, are not for him.

The blood on the back of the heart is still painful, and the face still needs to maintain a smile. "Try to try not to fit."

Bai Xun nodded and changed his clothes with great interest.

When Feng was waiting in the room, Feng Yi suddenly rushed in.

He whispered, "Late brother, the horn said that there is something to find you."

The seal is dark and the color is changed. What else can you find in the corner?

There is no news from Yan Yan, and these days are enough for him to recover. There are still people in his hand, and the position of the horns is not stable.