Chapter 52

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 52: Father and son anti-mesh 05

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 52: Father and son anti-mesh 05

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Qin Hao’s face is ugly, and Bai Xun is also a look of surprise.

After all, she was the young master who had been in the bar where she used to work. She was helped by her when she was most embarrassed. She was also impressed when she was the most helpless when she insulted her.

However, she did not seem to have thought of it, and the meeting would be like this.

In the past three years, Qin Hao has not forgotten her, and even the love of adolescence has made him 50% good now.

It’s still a bit of fun to see a familiar person in Bai Xing, but this person has been a little helpless when he witnessed her being unbearable. She squeezed the skirt, and some embarrassed grin smiled, the incomprehensible opening, "That, really, how come you come here?"

Qin Hao heard the blink of an eye, he stood up and walked to the white to find himself.

"I should ask you this question?" Junmei's face was full of embarrassment, taller than her height, and looked down on her with oppressive coldness.

The inexplicable hostility he did not hide made Bai Xun somewhat overwhelmed. She stepped back two steps and spoke with some temptations. "Are you looking for the wind? He hasn't got off work yet, it is estimated..."

"I know." Qin Hao interrupted her directly. "But I came to see you."

"Looking for me?" Bai Xun squinted, some doubts, "How do you know that I am here?"

Qin Lan also recently returned from abroad, but his relationship with Qin Feng was cold, and he stayed in the cold home most of the time. However, I recently heard that Qin Feng has raised a small lover, and he can't afford it. This is a special look. He does not allow anyone to replace his mother's status.

However, this look of Bai Xun is not like a fake, it seems that there is no conscious of Qin Feng lovers.

Qin Xiao smiled, that's it... a simple and innocent look...

Didn't this look like him let him go to the heart, and then want to protect her uncontrollably?

So what are you doing now?

The more Qin Qin wants to get angry in the heart, looking at the unconscious little step back, the person who wants to be far away from him, he step by step, the cold voice with mocking, "originally, I just came to see the legendary hooked up the Qin family. What the Lord's woman looks like, but I didn't expect it to be you."

Bai Xun’s face was white. “What are you talking about? I’m not as bad as you said...”

"Is it really intimate? It seems that he really likes you, and allows you to call his name." Qin Hao reached out and grabbed Bai's chin, and the pain quickly made her white chin red.

"You...you let go!..." Bai seeks to struggle, but Qin Yan easily suppresses his hands and presses against the wall.

"How did you hook up on him? Is this face?" Qin Xiao smiled coldly, and looked at her with a sharp and sharp eyebrow.

With the words of insulting words, he made the eyes look red. She gritted her teeth and held back the pain. The eyes of the misty eyes glared at him. "How do you know the feelings of people who only know how to measure everything with money?" Things?"