Chapter 48

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 48: Father and son anti-eye 01

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 48: Father and son anti-eye 01

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The words of Qin Feng are too embarrassing and have to be thought of.

Bai Xun resisted and tried to avoid the other's eyes. "I still moved out as soon as possible. It is too troublesome for Mr. Qin now..."

She blindly refused to let Qin Feng sigh, and the face was softer. "Small search, you don't have to bother me."

He put down the tableware and looked at her, his eyes were deep and gentle. "Because I am willing to do these things for you. When I first meet you, I feel that you are special."

White shook hands and the bowl fell on the table and made a sound. She seemed to be irritated and gritted her teeth. "Mr. Qin, please don't say anything like this..."

Qin Feng’s eyes swept over her white fingertips.

She should be scared...

She is afraid to trust anyone easily. After all, everyone has been cheating on her. Her life is like a joke.

"I am not good, let's not talk about these." Qin Feng's apologetic appearance lowered his posture, and his low voice was soft, which was too illusory to make people feel loved.

Bai searched with a sigh of relief, but the next moment she frowned and stroked her chest, only to feel a sense of discomfort in her heart.

"What's wrong?" Qin Feng naturally noticed.

Bai Xun stood up and ran to the bathroom to retched.

Morning sickness...

White looking for retching, thinking about this prop is really realistic.

Qin Feng quickly took a cup of hot water and came over. "First drink some water."

Bai Xun's face was white. She took the warm water and licked her mouth and felt comfortable.

"How do you feel? Is it better?" Qin Feng stood by and guarded her. The mature and elegant eyebrows were faint concerns, thoughtful and thoughtful, and they were dependent on human heart.

"Nothing...thank you." Bai searched and smiled.

Qin Feng was relieved, half awkward, and his brows wrinkled tightly.

"Small search, you are now moving outside, it is really worrying. Not to mention it takes time to find a suitable house, so don't worry about it, how long will it take?"

His serious and serious appearance has a convincing majesty and a gentle force to appease people.

Bai Xun, who still insisted on it, also hesitated.

Qin Feng made persistent efforts, and the low voice was soft and confusing. "And, the first three months are the most dangerous time. You have to think more about your child, huh?"

Bai Xun finally loosened his mouth and hesitated. "... Then it will disturb you for a while, and you have to trouble Mr. Qin to help find the right house..."

"Well, these things are handed over to me, you don't have to worry." Qin Feng eyebrows stretched, watching her still frowning and stroking the chest, the mellow and gentle voice with a soothing, "I see you can't eat those now." Something, I will send you to rest first."