Chapter 78

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 78: King of the Night 09

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 78: King of the Night 09

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The sky in the evening is gloomy, as if it is going to rain.

Bai Xun took a taxi to the address in memory, hurriedly got off the bus, and identified the ups and downs of the floor.

The place where Yan Yan lived was hidden, and the dilapidated floor looked like no one.

The house didn't have an elevator. She climbed up the third floor on foot and went to the door of the room. Some of them eagerly patted the door.

It took a while for the door to open, and the sputum was still in black, lined with muscles and smooth lines, like a fierce explosive force.

The handsome face was tense and relaxed when she saw her.

"How did you come?"

The low-duty haze has a slight, unobtrusive smile.

"I..." White was looking for a sweat on his forehead, and time was too late for her to reach out and want to pull him away.

Just the next moment, Yan Yan’s face changed, pushing her to the side, and she stepped back two steps.

The next moment, at the door where he stood, there was a dagger in the clear.

"Who?" He blinked and his voice was cold.

"See you again, help the Lord."

As the footsteps sounded, the late face with a smile and a smile appeared on the stairs.

During the time, countless black bodyguards came together.

"It's you." Yan Yan clenched the dagger and glanced around as if the cheetah was ready to go.

"Achi?" Bai Xun was still a bit embarrassed, and she looked at the seal late.

Feng Chi’s eyes fell on Bai Xun’s body, and the light flashed slightly, then opened his hands, waiting for her to come over, with a smile of appreciation. “Small search, do a good job, come over.”

"You follow me?..." Bai searched his face and looked at it.

Behind her, Yan Yan's pupils were shrunk, almost unbelievable. He stared at Bai Xing, and his voice was dry and dumb. "Do you bring someone over?"

Feng Chi smiles with a bit of sorrow, and replied first: "Xiao Xun is my fiancee. Do you think that you will stay with her? I won't know? The last time you left safely, you just found your hidden nest."

He said that the vows of looking at Bai Xing's deep feelings are like infinite affection.

Yan Yan clenched his fists. He couldn’t tell the truth that the heart was swept away and almost couldn’t hold back because he still believed in the wrong person, or the identity she had refused to say...

"It turns out that you are a late fiancee... What is he saying?"

The sputum is hoarse and hoarse, and the deep face is gloomy and expressionless, as if it was quiet before the storm.

"Yes... no, no..."

White is trying to say yes, but it is not...

She is indeed a late fiancee, but she did not lie to him, and did not bring anyone here.