Chapter 36

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 36: Brothers Wall 11

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 36: Brothers Wall 11

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Lu Zhiyuan strode over and pulled Bai Xun from Lu Zhiyao.

"Ah?" White looked for an inexplicable beggar, and the lunch in his hand fell.

Lu Zhiyao on the other side quickly got up and pulled Bai Xing another hand to hold her.

Bai Xun was a little angry, looking up at Lu Yuanyuan, his tone was dissatisfied. "What are you talking about, we just have lunch..."

"Does the company have no cafeteria? Do you want two people to hide here and sneak?" Lu Zhiyuan thought of the relatives he had just seen, and he felt angry in his chest.

"Lu Zhiyuan! What is sneaky! We are bright and bright!" Bai Xunyi rounded his eyes and hurriedly called his name.

What are these people talking about?

"Okay, you are amazing, you are fangs, you can speak eloquently!" Lu Zhiyuan has some gnashing teeth. He can only turn to Lu Zhiyao, and the smile does not laugh. "Big brother has already finished the meeting, is it time to go back?"

“Don’t worry about the president.” Lu Zhiyao looked at him. “Because she has not left the branch, that is, my staff, I have a responsibility to ensure that my employees are not disturbed by others.”

Although he had a cold tone, he did not let go of the white-looking wrist.

Lu Zhiyuan blinked, and even the strong smile disappeared. "Lu Zhiyao, are you going to openly confront me?"

White looking for Lu Zhiyuan almost to blow up, I was afraid that the two would fight here again, she rushed to open, "General Manager, go back first, I am fine."

Her eager appearance made Lu Zhiyao move a meal, and then slowly released her hand.

However, his obsidian eyes looked at her seriously. "If I say something, it will always be effective. If there is a problem, call me. Then I will go first."

He said that he nodded after seeing Bai Xun, and did not say hello to Lu Zhiyuan, he left.

Lu Zhiyuan frowned at his eyebrows - this made him very uncomfortable.

Bai Xun saw Lu Zhiyuan still clutching himself, could not help but stare at him, "Well, can President Lu let go now?"

Lu Zhiyuan licked, and coughed twice to release the wrist.

However, looking at Bai Xun did not seem to care about the appearance he was ready to leave. Lu Zhiyuan frowned again. He stretched his hand again and his voice was dissatisfied. "You want to go so far?"

Bai Xun was pulled back after two steps. One foot was unstable and hit the land of Lu Zhiyuan.

The body in my arms is soft and slender, as if it were three years ago, nothing has changed... how good it would be if I returned to three years ago.

Lu Zhiyuan was a little worried and could not help but tighten his hand.

Bai Xing wants to break away but is more tightly held by the other side.

Her face turned red and her head screamed. "What do you want to do with the president?"

"I..." Lu Zhiyuan returned to God to let go of his hand, his eyes drifting, trying to calm his face, a faint inquiry, "What did he mean when he just left?"