Chapter 18

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 18: School grass special pet 18

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 18: School grass special pet 18

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

White search waited for a while, and heard an eager footstep from above.

"Small search? How are you?" Su Shi’s anxious voice was no longer calm.

"Schoolmaster?" Bai Xun showed a smile of joy, but the voice was a little weak. "I am fine, that is, my legs seem to be unable to move."

"Don't be afraid, I will save you up right away." Su Shi observed it, and thanked himself for bringing the rope when he came over.

"Small search, I will put the rope down later, you tie it to your waist, then I pull you up."

Bai Xing should be good, wait for Su Shi to put the rope down, she wrapped it around her waist, and made a knot, only to signal. "Master, I am fine."

Bai Xun was not too heavy, so Su Shi quickly pulled her up.

He hugged people, did not speak, but buried his head in the hair of the other party.

Bai searched for awkwardness. She felt the heart of Su Shi’s still striking, and hesitant. "Master?"

"Small search, let me hold for a while."

Su Shi’s voice was very low, and he was fortunate to be recovered with the loss.

"Small search, you scared me, I was scared when I heard you happen. Fortunately, you are fine."

The white-handed hands stopped, and then slowly surrounded Su Shi’s waist, gently said. "Yes, I am fine, you saved me."

Bai Yu’s words of comfort and gratitude made Su Shi hold her tighter.

Not far away, panting and rushing to look at this scene, slowly stopped.

Bai Xun saw him, but only a glance, she did not open her eyes, her eyes did not stop.

"Right, how is your leg?" Su Shi gradually calmed down, and then she remembered what she had said before.

"It hurts a bit, I don't dare to use force." White looking pale face shows that there should be more than a little pain.

Su Shi stopped talking and kneeled in front of her and straightened her back.

"Hey, senior?" White searched for a conditional reflection around his neck.

"You must go to the hospital immediately, we will go back to the station to find a car." Su Shi explained, did not stop under the feet, quickly go back.

When he reached the height of the middle of the road, he paused and immediately bypassed him.

Both of them had a tacit understanding and did not say hello to each other. Bai Xun simply buried his head on Su Shi’s back.

"Small search..." The voice of Gaoyuan was dry, and he felt the two people who passed by him in the wrong way.

He didn't understand, Bai Xun told him that he was still fine yesterday. How could it be like a gap between nights? This made him feel more and more far away from her, he was a little flustered.

......

Waiting back to the station, Huang Xiaoran's feet have been handled simply. She looked at the white hunt she was carrying by Su Shi, and looked at her eyes and lost her soul behind her.