Chapter 38

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 38: Brothers wall 13

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 38: Brothers wall 13

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

When Bai looked up, Qin Feng’s pupil was also shrinking. At that moment, the white cheeks still had crystal tears, and the eyes were red and round. The black eyeballs seem to be clean and clear by the blue sky washed by clear water.

The one that made him the most shocked was her appearance, like the one.

However, Qin Feng quickly returned to God, even the shock of his eyes was less than a second, and the look on his face was unchanged.

If it wasn’t for Bai Xun, I knew it for a long time. I even made my appearance similar to that of the cold lady, but she was not sure.

Qin Feng couldn't find it. She seemed to sigh softly and gently wiped her cheek. She took the handkerchief. "Thank you, sir, you are not like our company. Are you?" ......"

"I came to talk about business, and I had a ten-point relationship with Lu, but it seemed to get lost." He smiled, and his deep eyes looked endless, but it seemed to make people feel that he was looking at you as gentle and tolerant.

But his gentleness is not the same as Su Shi. Su Shi is a spring breeze, soothing and not hurting; his gentleness with hidden edge, with a gas field that people can't resist.

"This way, you go directly from here, the elevator goes up to the ninth floor, you can see the president secretary when you get out of the elevator, he will take you to the office." Bai Xun pointed to the side and said.

However, Qin Feng did not go, he slowly squatted, and some helpless smile. "Now I can't seem to go, there is a little girl crying very sad, what troubles are my stranger can help Are you busy?"

He is so kind and charming. The words of Wen Wen’s smile are full of reassuring strengths, as if the priests in the church can help you solve problems and ease your heart. People don’t consciously trust.

But Bai Xun knows that his words that seem to sing your voice are just tolerance and favor for children. You can do whatever you want in his bottom line, but if you cross the bottom line, he will not you. Let go of the mercy.

She was unmoved and smiled lightly. "Thank you for this kind gentleman, but if you don't pass, the meeting will be late."

Qin Feng also smiled, and Wen Wen’s appearance made people feel good. “It seems that your mood is better. Then, we will have a chance to talk again next time.”

He was slightly ill, gentleman and elegant.

White search is what I think of, out of the air.. "Mr., your handkerchief...sorry, I seem to be dirty... or me..."

She was apologetic and wanted to say that she would give it back after the next wash, but I don't know if it would be possible to see it again.

"It doesn't matter, give me another time when I meet, white designer." Qin Feng glanced at her work card and waved with a smile.

It seems that Qin Feng's 30% goodwill should have aroused his interest, so her resignation will not be so smooth.

Bai was thinking about printing Huang Huangran's business, going back to the office to open the document and laying down the words of the resignation letter.

......

In the office, Qin Feng looked at the designer in front of him and smiled quietly. "Lu Zong, the designer of this project, I want to specify it myself."