Chapter 64

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 64: Father and son reversing 17

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 64: Father and son reversing 17

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The tall figure stands against the light, even if you can't see the face, but how long can you get along with each other's voice?

Bai Xun’s body was trembling slightly, Qin Feng was so close, naturally aware of it, and his heart could not help but panic, and there were some unspeakable pains.

He originally wanted to raise a pet, so naturally he didn't care if there was another person in the bottom of his heart.

He just sneaked in and used the means to trick the other person into himself.

But gradually, he not only wants a pet so simple. He can't stand the things that belong to him, and there are traces of others.

And don't you like to like him? Doesn't it mean to stay with him all the time?

Then he will look at how Bai Xing will choose.

Qin Feng's darkness became darker. He controlled himself not to appease Bai Xing, and he did not let his men stop men from approaching. He just stood quietly.

He didn't hide it at the wedding, so the two people knew that they would come over. He didn't even think about stopping it, because he had to look at the white mind, who is more important!

And no matter what the outcome is, she will only be his.

Just looking is willing, or want him to do some hands and feet.

The church was silent, and all the eyes were concentrated at the door. After seeing the man, everyone took a breath and could not help but be shocked.

What is the identity of today’s bride? First, Lu Zhiyao, now is Lu Zhiyuan?

Lu Zhiyuan gradually approached, and the handsome face was as deep as the marble carving. The black eyes were filled with too many emotions, and the white whiskers were tightly locked.

His hoarse voice was filled with joy and sourness: "Little search, I finally found you..."

Bai Xing’s hand holding the bouquet kept tightening. She opened her mouth and didn’t know what to say.

Did you not know him as before?

No, she can't say it.

Lu Zhiyuan is not the same as Lu Zhiyao. He did not use her like Lu Zhiyao...

Bai Xun still didn't know how to open it. Lu Zhiyuan had stepped forward and leaned over to hug her.

Bai Xing's body is stiff, but Lu Zhiyuan has touched the real opponent for the first time in this period of time. He couldn't help but scream. "Small search, I miss you... I knew everything."

His low voice with a distressed and awkward voice, white search for a moment of blank mind, lips tremble, dare not convinced, "You, you know?"

White trembled words made Lu Zhiyuan even more distressed - after knowing the truth and then thinking about what he had said to her before, what he had done, Lu Zhiyuan smashed his heart!

How could he not see how deep Bai Zhi was hurt by his words at that time?

But he looked at the pale people because of his insults and only felt happy, and hurts the other side even worse.