Chapter 73

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 73: King of the Night 04

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 73: King of the Night 04

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Wrap the wound, and the sputum is almost faint.

Bai Xun handled the blood-stained clothes and gauze out, and saw that Yan Yan was lying on the carpet with a pale face and no blood.

She frowned and walked to the side of Yan Yan and squatted down. "Hey, how are you?"

Yan Yan’s half-heartedly opened her eyes and glanced at her, and the hoarse voice became more and more weak. “It’s still dead.”

White is relieved, but nothing changes on the surface.

"That's good, rest."

She said that he had to go to bed and wrap up the quilt, paused, and untied the quilt - or not wrapped up.

Yan Yan looked at his bare upper body and was covered with gauze. The air-conditioned night was still a bit cool.

"Do you let me lie on the ground for one night?"

White is too lazy to care for him, cold and cold: "There is no other bed here. If you can't stand it, you can call someone outside to give you a comfortable place."

Yan Yan Meifeng is slightly wrinkled, this woman can be saved as a woman, how it seems to look like it doesn't care at all.

Of course, Bai Xun can't be happy with him when he comes up. After all, he is a gang who is against his fiancé. It is already the heart of her Madonna who can save him. As for the others, the colder her face. If you don't please him, the more you feel, the more you feel.

On the following day, Bai Xingmeimei woke up and slept.

The person who is so alert to Yan Yan is still awake early even if he is seriously injured.

However, Bai Xun is not worried at all. The rope is also a prop of the game. As long as she is tied up, no one can help it.

She went out to see the eyelids first, and saw that he had no serious problems before he went to wash.

Yan Yan actually didn't sleep very much this night, half because of the pain in the wound, and half was trying to find this person.

Whether she was tying him or not merciless, it did save him, but she did not ask for anything, or even care about his true identity.

She is like, just really seeing him hurt, so save him.

After looking for a wash, I changed my clothes and looked at Yan Yan. I thought about it: "I want to go out and do things. If you want to live, you will be quiet and stay here."

She did not care what her thoughts were. After she finished speaking, she moved him to the big closet and took a calm hand: "It's safer here."

Yan Yan’s face is a bit ugly, of course he doesn’t have a voice right now.

I still have no feelings, and Bai Xun is not in a hurry.

She just came out and just came across and found her one.

"Looking for a sister, late brother is hurt, he..."

"What?" Bai Xun looked scared. He did not wait for the seal to finish, and he drove directly to drive.

Perhaps it was too anxious, Bai Xun all the way to the red light to the home, even the downstairs Zhang Ma did not pay attention to say hello, went straight upstairs to the room of the late.