Chapter 39

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 39: Brothers wall 14

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 39: Brothers wall 14

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Is Lu Zhiyao?

She didn't dare to think deeply.

The heart is very stuffy and uncomfortable.

More important in front of you is this person plagiarism.

"This...how can it..."

Bai Xun's face was pale and ugly, and only the remaining line of reason made her suppress the anger and did not immediately interrupt each other.

The rest of the people looked at her inexplicably and then attracted by Andric's explanation. Only Qin Feng and Lu Zhiyuan frowned.

Until Andric ended, the conference room rang thunderous applause.

Someone can't control the discussion -

“The design of the director is special, it is different from the past.”

"Yes, the director is very good, the style is changeable!"

Qin Feng flipped through the information in his hand and smiled. "Andric, your design style seems to have changed a lot."

Andric chuckles. "I also heard the words of General Qin yesterday, and I suddenly realized that I don't have to use gorgeous colors. Minimalist can also directly hit people's hearts..."

"You are lying!"

Bai Xun could no longer suppress anger, and her angry shoulders were shaking.

"Your plan is exactly the same as mine."

Her voice fell, and everyone was in awe.

Lu Zhiyuan's brows are wrinkled, and Qin Feng is a smile that deeply covers the mood of the eyes.

Andric sneered. "What do you mean by this? Are you saying that I copied you?"

"Not plagiarism, this is my plan."

"It's really interesting. You are worried that it will be too ugly to lose later, so splash the sewage directly and describe my plan as yours?" Andric looked cold and cold. "You insist on saying this, then I am also arguing."

"You... well, I will let everyone see, is it exactly the same as my plan." Bai Xun took out his handbag and rummaged through the U disk.

However, she could not find it.

White looking for a change in face, clenched his teeth almost turned over a small handbag.

"My... U disk... is gone..." She finally confirmed this fact.

Is that girl? - When she came out of the bathroom, she ran into a girl.

White hunts are drained of all strength.

Seeing her for a long while, Andric sneered. "It’s so funny, you don’t take it for yourself. If you don’t draw it, you will admit it directly.”

His voice just fell, the eyes of the surrounding designers have changed, the disdain and suspicion there, and the whispering sounds like a sword.

"I thought she was a bit of a skill, I didn't expect..."

"It really will pretend."

"I even dared to attack Andric, who didn't know that the other party had won several international awards."...