Chapter 40

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 40: Brothers wall 15

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 40: Brothers wall 15

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

White search returned to the Guanlan Club for some emotions. She was still a waitress here three years ago.

But this time, she is a purposeful guest.

She found a less noticeable place, and she ordered a few bottles of wine. Of course, Bai Xiaoxun will not drink alcohol, and a glass of wine will be flushed, but she is not bad.

Just in the eyes of others, a little girl who can't drink is getting drunk.

She didn't wait long, and she saw Andric coming over with Huang Haoran.

They sit in a place where the curtains are separated, relatively quiet.

Bai Xun could not hear what they were saying, but it was clear that Huang Yiran, who had been exposed to alcohol, had already noticed that it was wrong.

She stood up, her face with a gentle smile like she was talking to the other person, but her face turned ugly when she turned to the bathroom.

As for Andric, there is no such thing as him.

Bai Xing excited hands, she has already arranged a few npc hooligans, they will entertain him.

Looking for a man who was surrounded by several rogues and couldn't keep up, Bai Xun was relieved.

Mom, a chicken, I have been aunt for a few days, and I will not die!

Bai Xun opened the remaining bottles of wine and got full of wine on his clothes before he got up and followed.

......

Huang Xiaoran walked a little embarrassed, Bai Xun did not hesitate to follow behind, to see her mistakenly entered the men's bathroom.

Bai Xun paused in front of the door, only to wrinkle his eyebrows and make a pat on the chest, like drinking too much uncomfortable look, pushing the door and following it.

Huang Yuran is leaning over the sink, slaps her cheeks with cold water, trying to make herself awake; while taking out her cell phone and looking for someone to pick her up.

Just how can Bai Xing make her call successfully?

Her footsteps were unstable, as if she hadn’t seen anyone in front of the cleaning platform, she rushed to the side of Huang Xiaoran.

She took advantage of Huang’s arm and her cell phone fell into the pool.

Bai Xun retaliated and apologized and apologized. "I'm sorry... oh... oh, how are you... here?..."

She seemed to see the people in front of him, and some surprised openings.

Huang Haoran really has no strength, her eyes are watery, her face is red, and her face is still covered with water drops. It seems that there is a kind of clear water and the beauty of Hibiscus.

Mom, no wonder I can attract the seal!

But now it is definitely no play!

"White...small search?" Huang Yiran reluctantly saw who the person in front was, she suddenly relaxed, and the body would fall if it was soft.

A not strong but soft and comfortable, but also with a touch of wine to catch her.

"Awkward? Why are you?"