Chapter 2

EN MTLNovel

Home » Seeking Good Temptation » Chapter 2: School grass special pet 02

Seeking Good Temptation Chapter 2: School grass special pet 02

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

These four props have not been seen before. Everything looks very useful. Bai Xun thinks for a long while and finally chooses the time adjuster.

She is really blackened "boyfriends" who are afraid of it. If there are special circumstances, they can step back for ten minutes and maybe save.

The other is the npc controller. Every time she does something, she is always too easy to expose. After all, those men are not vegetarian. With this thing, they can't find her anymore!

Bai Xun got a new prop and was very interested. Looking at the watch on the wall, it was already 7:20. At 8 o'clock this morning, it was the class of Professor Cold.

Thinking of this, Bai Xun skillfully opened the cabinet and changed a set of washed-colored dresses. After washing, he carried a small bag and rushed out.

The game set the female host family to be poor. Now she is working half-time. She rents a single room and has little space left after laying a bed. Not to mention other cosmetics, but the characters produced by the game are naturally white and tender, so even if they are facing the sky, they also bring a pure water spirit.

In the previous Raiders, she has been particularly worried about other people meeting each other to know the situation. This time, she is ready to put it on the bright side.

When Bai Xun went out, the opposite door opened and one person came out.

He looks like her age, black and thick hair, handsome face, tight lips, inaccessible alienation, black eyes with luster. However, he still has to make a look of laughter, and the smile on his lips makes people feel a sense of distance. He is tall and tall, and a t-shirt washed to white is a little tight on the body, which outlines strong muscle lines.

On top of his head, there are two red and one black hearts floating on each other, namely the value of love and the value of blackening.

Lu Zhiyuan is also Gao Yuan. She is familiar with him, but now she is not close to her initiative, she has a better approach.

After all, it was his own neighbor. Bai Xun or politely smiled at him, as if he was anxious to go to class and took the lead to go downstairs.

Because of the family, Gao Yuan is extremely lacking in love and security. Although he smiles all day long, he is very resistant to the proximity of people around him. This is why others are very good but still prefer to be alone.

Bai Xun took his backpack strap and walked on the road in the alley. She remembered that she had raised a licking kitten called a cotton trousers last week. Later, I became familiar with him and learned that the other party was at this place. Stray cat.

Following the memory for a while, there was gradually a weak and screaming meow.

Bai Xun’s footsteps paused, and the kitten crouching together was hesitant, but his eyes no longer hesitated when he touched the kitten’s **** right front leg, and quickly walked over.

It was a very ordinary orange cat, but the hair was stained with dirt, hungry and thin. The beautiful girl was kneeling on the side of the road, ignoring the dirt and blood stains on the little black cat. She found a puff and simply wrapped it up.

She looked anxiously to the left and right, and finally gritted her teeth and reached out and gently picked up the kitten and walked to the nearest pet hospital.