CHAPTER 29 Weird Threo

Start from the beginning

"Let… me go!! Ahh~!" The cat talks, make Connor looks at her, surprised. Now he can examine her closely, she just like a kid when he saw her for the first time, but… is a talking cat. "Connor~? Is everything all right? I just heard something… woah!" Connor's father came to the stairs to check on Connor, the cat shutter him.

"H-hi?" The cat greet the man politely as she gave him a small wave, still floating in the air. Liam looks at her then Connor, who shrug his shoulder.

A few minutes later…

"Hey, Connor! How's… your morning?" Raf greet Connor as he went into Bee's vehicle mode, slam the door shut as Connor hugging a bag and sat on the driver seat. Bee beep in surprised as the bag Connor's holding start moving, Raf jump in surprised as well as the bag start talking.

"Hey, this is cat-napping!!  Let me out!!" The voice is muffle because of the bag, Raf looks at Connor in horror, point at the bag. "W-who's in there?!" Raf asked as Connor sigh, open the bag zipper as the cat kid pop her head out of the bag, taking a deep breath. "Oh~ thank you kind sir… oh!" The cat noticed Raf and gave him a small wave, still holding the cube. "Hi!" "H-hello?" Raf greet shyly as he looks at Connor, confused.

"Alright you…" Connor said as the cat looks at him, smiling innocently. "Start talking, or I'll drop you on the road or something…!" Connor try his best to threaten the cat to talk, she just looks at him, unimpressed. "You… really can't be a bad cop, sir. You're terrible at this!" She just straight up say it as Connor slap his face, Raf just watches, helplessly.

"Oh come on!! Look at you, you just a kid!! How I'm gonna threaten you to make you talk?? You want candy or something?? Look how cute you are!!" Connor said as the cat giggles, gave the boy a warm smile. "Aw~ thank you! A lot of people said that to me, and… you can just ask me if you want to know something instead of cat-napping me!" The cat said as with a warm smile, Connor is speechless as he shutter to talk, he looks at Raf and back to the cat, and slap himself at the forehead this time.

"Right! Right~ how I can't think of that? Hmmmmm?? I can just sat down and had a tea-party with you and takie talk! Like… I don't even know who you're working for, and you literally break into my room!! How can I trust you that you're not lying? Hmm?" Connor said as he glare at the cat really close, she cross her arm and looks confusedly at him.

"Are you mistaken me of someone, Connor? Your name is Connor, right?" The cat asked, Connor let out a sigh while Raf pet the boy's shoulder, frown slightly. "Connor, I don't think she mean to break into your room… look at her!" Raf said as both of them looks at the cat, who looks back with cute and innocent eyes, don't know what's going on. "Does she looks like a criminal to you?" Raf asked as Connor sigh again, blush slightly because of the cuteness. "Right, okay… no more threatening just takie-talk, alright?" Connor asked softly at the cat this time, she just smile and nod. "Okay~!"

"What's your name?" Raf asked, the cat looks at him and smile. "My name is Kate, nice to meet you!" Kate said cheerfully as Connor hum. "Alright, Kate!" Connor called as Kate looks at him, still smiling. "Why are you in my room?" Connor asked, the cat crouch a little a pick up the cube from before with her both hands. "I want to take this back, he need this! I drop it yesterday when I sat on the tree, I'm really sorry by the way!  That's why I followed you and broke into your bedroom after you left!"

Connor gently grab the cube and examine it once more, looks confused.  "H-he? Who's he?" Connor asked, Kate wants to talk, but hesitate. "What?" Connor asked as he frown slightly, Kate starting to fidgeting her fingers as she bite her lip. "I… really want to tell you Connor, but… he told me not to tell anyone about him! If… I really need to." Kate explain in a sad tone while Connor soften the frown.