-

"Where are you going"? "Back to my room". "Be ready tomorrow we are going out". "I'm not going anywhere". "Trust me you will". "Whatever".

-

Arias pov:

I made my way back up to my room to find a new lock screwed onto the back of the door which made me smile.

Finally, some fucking privacy

I made my over to the wardrobe taking off Lexis clothes placing them on the bed, along with a set of fresh clothes before walking over to the bathroom for a shower.

I turned it on before waiting for it to heat up grabbing a towel from the drawer and making my way inside.

The silky white shampoo dropped onto my hand before I rubbed it into my hair along with the matching conditioner on the side of the shower.

I rinsed it all off before making my way back out placing the towel over me bringing my hair over the top.

-

3rd person:

"Enzo what the fuck"! "How the fuck did you get in"!
"Key", enzo says holding up a silver key. "What do you want"? "And why do you have a key".

"You didn't think I'd let you lock yourself in here". "We had a deal enzo".

"We never talked about keys amore". "Nice underwear", he says holding up the lace lingerie.
"Get out", aria says snatching the clothes from him.

"We are going out in an hour for the shipment there's clothes on the chair be ready". "Why do I have to come it's your deal". "Because I said so".
"And don't refuse all you have to do is stay in the car with Lexi".

-

"Amore"? "Are you ready yet we are leaving in 5".
"Yeah I'm coming". "Not putting up a fight today then"?

"Like I even have a choice". "Your riding with me santi and Lexi the rest will be in other cars I'll explain when we get there".

"Let's go then".

-

"You look nice", aria says sitting down beside Lexi. "Thanks I would same the same but your using my clothes". "I'm only joking keep them there better on you", Lexi says laughing.

"How far are we going then"? "It's a 20 minutes drive so not far". "You will have everything explained when we get there the shipment isn't for another hour so it gives us time to set everything up for the deal".

"So there's a chance of an attack". "And you fucking brought me here". "What the fuck is wrong with you". "Drive me back". "Turn this fucking car around enzo"!

"Aria your perfectly safe calm down". "Not until you stop the car pull over now". "I'm not joking enzo pull the fucking car over now or I'll climb through and make you crash".

"I'm not pulling over aria we are already late". "Nothing will happen to you it's just an exchange". "Then why the fuck do you have weapons and have to set up". "Why the hell are you bringing me here".

"It's for protection the other side getting the shipment won't hurt us it's in case any invaders come". "Stop the car". "I'm not stopping it so clam down".

"Fine then your choice", aria says unbuckling the belt around her waist before getting pulled back by lexi as the car comes to a stop.

"Get out". "Boss we are going to be late". "You and Lexi get in the car behind", he says as they both walk out leaving aria sat in the back.

"And here's me thinking I could go one night without you causing a fucking scene". "Why are you so stubborn amore".

"Get in the front". "No". "I'm not playing around get in the front before we miss the shipment". "Make me".

Enzo quickly undos the seatbelt before letting himself out the car opening up the back door before pulling aria out lifting her over his shoulder.

He closes the door before walking around to the front passenger side placing her back down in the seat santi was originally in before locking the door after making his way back round to the drivers side.

"Stop with the attitude all you have to do is stay in a car it's not hard aria". "Go to hell". "I already am amore don't persuade me", enzo says starting the car back up.

-

"Stop sulking aria it will be over before you know it". "You bought me here knowing that I could potentially die". "Obviously I'm going to be mad at you".

"Your not going to die Jesus". "You said that there's a chance of getting attacked what's there to stop me getting killed". "Nothing".

"Aria all of us are here plus the other mafia and their side". "Nothing will happen to you I promise now stop being moody you will get to stay in the car with Lexi".

-

"Is this it"? "Yes the others should be setting up so Lexi should come anytime soon", enzo says walking out to the other side.

"I thought you said I weren't getting out"? "Your not pass me your leg". "Why". "Aria just pass me your leg for one second".

"What are you doing"? "Putting a knife in the side of your shoe". "Don't disappoint me I'm trusting you with it".

"Does that mean I can finally stab santi again"? "No". "It means that if we do get attacked, which we won't you have something to defend yourself with".

"Why can't I just get a gun". "Because you will probably shoot one of us". "Plus you don't know how to aim". "Whatever".

"Stay in the back and wait for Lexi". "Your not leaving me on my own are you"? "No I'll be getting some stuff from the back". "Climb into the back and wait", enzo says leaving her behind.

1511 words

Make sure to vote 🤍