Chapter 22: Pompous and Arrogant is not my Type

Start from the beginning

Minerva and Albus came walking down the corridor, noticing me standing outside Severus's office door. I pressed my finger to my lips before whispering to them.

"Thank goodness you're here. Severus doesn't know I'm here," I whispered. "I didn't want to go in there and tell him to go easy on Harry and Ron because it would make them suspicious, but... he's being a bit harsh."

At that moment I heard Severus's chair move before he continued speaking. "I can assure you that were you in Slytherin, and your fate rested with me, the both of you would be on the train home... tonight!"

Albus and Minerva entered the room with me following behind them. "They are not," Albus said, sharply. Harry, Ron, and Severus turned to look at us as we entered the room.

"Headmaster," Severus began. "These boys have flouted the decree for the restriction of underage wizardry as such-."
"I'm well aware of our bylaws, Severus," Albus interrupted. "Having written quite a few of them myself. As head of Gryffindor house, it is for Professor Mcgonagal to determine the appropriate action."

"We'll go and get our stuff then," Ron said, looking down.

"What are you talking about, Mr. Weasley?" Minerva asked, giving Ron a curious look.

"You're going to expel us, aren't you?"

"Not today, Mr. Weasley, but I must impress on both of you the seriousness of what you have done. I will be writing to your families tonight and you will both receive detention."

I could feel Severus seething next to me as Minerva conjured a plate of sandwiches and a pitcher of pumpkin juice.

"Seriously, Minerva, do they have to eat in here?" he asked. I chuckled, moving toward him.

"Come on, Severus. Minerva can wait with them in here and we can leave," I soothed, desperately wanting to hug him but I knew I couldn't. He looked at me, his eyes softening as he nodded and walked toward the door.

"I'll wait for you outside."

I nodded and he left. I turned to Harry and Ron as they watched me carefully.

"What were you two thinking?" I sighed. Harry and Ron dived into the explanation of the barrier stopping them and Dobby coming to visit Harry at Privet Drive. I was confused as to why Dobby would show up there telling Harry not to return to Hogwarts this year. What did he know? 

I left the office so Harry and Ron could eat. Questions swirled in my mind as I walked out of the office. I felt Severus's hand trail up my arm as I closed the door.

"Hello, beautiful," he whispered into my ear, pulling my body close to his.

"Hi," I chuckled.

"Let's get out of here, darling. Wouldn't want them hearing us out here," he said as his lips brushed my ear. I shuddered as his hands moved down my back.

"So, are we going to get out of here or are you going to grab my ass some more?" I teased.

"Hm," he chuckled darkly before continuing. "How about we get out of here and then I can grab whatever part of your gorgeous body you want me to."

My breath hitched as he moved one hand between my thighs. I shook my head, trying to clear it before grabbing his hand, removing it from my body.

"I thought we were getting out of here... unless you're trying to fuck me against this wall."

"Hmm... that's tempting, little one, though I don't think your Godson would appreciate that considering he's on the other side of this wall."

"Then, let's go," I answered, leaning toward his ear before adding one final touch. "...daddy."