His eyes went to me and he smiled.

Do I know this guy?

"Harry Styles right?"

Uhm?

"You are?" I asked first and he chuckled. "Liams family."

Oh.

"Oh, hi it's nice to meet you." I forced a little smile and shook his hand, Renny coming into my side, putting me at ease and also just making me more comfortable.

"And this is Renny." I introduced and he smiled before his eyes went in a weird little way like Liams, as if he knew who she was.

What the fuck is with them?

"Renny you said?" He asked and she smiled with a nod. "Yeah, weird name. I know."

I held back my little smile at how fucking cute she is.

"Not at all Renny. I like it." He smiled but he basically had to peel his eyes away from her. "Uhm, my wife is around here somewhere." He chuckled and looked behind him briefly.

"Very excited about the race tomorrow though. I think it'll be a lovely change for Liam. We never really get to see him in his element so we're very excited."

It's illegal street racing pops. Does he not know that?

"Yeah, yeah well he's good at what he does so hopefully he can show that tomorrow."

Renny's Pov.

Harry was in my view as I sat at the table and drank my wine. I sound so fancy.

He kept glancing back frequently at me making sure i'm still here.

I got tired of standing while he chatted so so decided to sit at one of the tables.

This place is very pretty, I haven't seen the wild side that will explain why these trips are usually a 'fuck fest' as they put it, but this here is nice.

"Hi...excuse me." A woman suddenly said.

I turned my head to see someone I had noticed was standing near Harry just a bit ago with the man we met at the bar earlier. He had said he was Liams family so i'm guessing this is that mans wife.

She looks quite a bit older than me, maybe late 50's.

"Uhm, hi." I said with a shy smile, not really sure of what she wants. "I'm sorry if i'm too personal right now but what is your name? If you don't mind me asking."

Uhm...why is she asking me that?

"I'm sorry...do I know you?" I asked very politely, just curious of why she's asking. "No...no you don't, I saw you from across the room and you just look very uhm, familiar."

"Babe?" Harry's voice interrupted, his arm coming to my waist as he stood behind me and I stayed in my chair. "Everything alright?" He asked and I hummed with a smile.

"Uhm, it's Renny." I told her and her face looked as if she saw a ghost.

Harry's other hand went to the other side of my waist, his protective nature taking over while he's unsure of the current situation.