Chapter 37: ENJOYING TOGETHERNESS

Начните с самого начала

Anushka's POV:
After talking with Virat I sat to have my breakfast. I just thought how amazingly things have turned out. I never in my life thought to even like someone and here I am head over heels in love with this boy. And I am proud that he is the one whom I have fallen for because he not only loves me but respects me, understands me and supports me. I think I have just got too lucky to love Virat and being loved by Virat. As he said, I hope we don't only just fall in love but grow in love and we succeeds in love. With all these thoughts, I had my breakfast and then went to pick up Kiara, Mumma and Arnav. The love(s) of my life. They finally came out of airport and I gave them a tight hug. We all then headed back to home and as usual, we all talked for hours sitting in the hall. They told me everything about the trip and gave me the things they bought for me and I also told how I spent these days obviously without mentioning Virat and me being a couple. The whole day was quite fun and now I'm in my room to sleep. Just then I saw Kiara barging into my room with her pillow and quilt.
"Kiara, doesn't people in US knock rooms before entering?" I asked sarcastically.
"They do but I'm an Indian and we proudly barge into our siblings room to irritate them" she replied.
"What's with this pillow and blanket?" I asked
"I'm going to sleep in ur room today. It's been ages. Please di" she said with pleading eyes
"Fine " she jumped on me in her excitement.
"Accha, tell me how well US treated you? Missed India?" I asked.
"If you'd have forgotten, let me tell you that It's been more than a month since I have come back from US. So, you're very late in asking this question." Kiara said.
"And if you'd have forgotten, let me also remind you that we have not been together for even a day since you have come back. So technically, I m not late. Now answer" Anushka replied.
"Okay then. So, US was wonderful. I had some really great time there but nothing like India. Obviously, India is my land so nothing come close to that but di, the boys were so hot there, like total fireeee." she said.
"Woah. So all you liked about US were the boys. Such a creep you are." she laughed on my words.
"Btw Indian men are also quite handsome, for example my buddy. He can kill anybody with his looks." she said and i could feel my cheeks heating up because of the blush that has crept on them.
"Why are you blushing? I complimented buddy not you. Btw I m definitely going to ask him for a date someday. We will have great fun" as she completed her words, I choked on the water I was drinking. This man will someday be the reason of my death.
"So, are you serious? You're really going to ask him? Btw he will look no less than your big brother" I joked with her.
"Shut up di. It was a joke, and don't make him my brother please. But yes, I'll spend a lot of time with him once he'll be back. He is so much fun. Don't you think he is handsome?" she asked but how to tell her that, I don't only find Virat handsome or funny but he is the love of my life? But what to answer her now? Before I could have answered, Vee came to my resue as he called me. He must've reached Bangalore. I was about to pick the phone but Kiara snatched it.
"Kiara, give it back.. it's not good to snatch someone's phone" I said to her trying to get my phone back.
"These rules are not valid between siblings.. and Atleast let me see who is it? Ohhh, it is buddy." she said excitedly still not giving me phone.
"I am picking up the call and putting it on speaker and you guys can talk. I want to hear what a casual conversation between the rumoured couple looks like?" obviously she must be knowing about the rumours through social media but what if Virat says something about us. Before I could've think more, Kiara picked up the call and turned the speaker on.
"Hello Nushkie." he said and Kiara looked at me with surprise hearing Nushkie.
"Hii Vee. Reached Bangalore?" I asked him trying to keep the conversation casual.
"Yeah but why are you sounding different?" he asked. This man even recognise my tone difference. Kiara signalled me not to say the truth and continue.
"Nothing as such. Just a bit tired." I replied. I was literally dying with nervousness.
"Ohh, is it? But why are you so tired, my love?" as he said i was about to die with an attack. He said my love and Kiara was hearing everything, now what excuse do I say to cover this up. I think I am gone. Kiara covered the microphone and excitedly asked me why did he mention me like that.
Before I could say anything more, Virat again said
"Baby, are you still there? I can't hear you" Virat said and now I am sure, the cat is out of the bag. Why the hell is he mentioning me with baby when none of us prefers it? What is this? Maybe to have fun after our morning conversation. But, was it all necessary to happen in front of Kiara. If she gets to know, then the whole world will know. She is definitely going to tease me to death.
She asked me what's going on and I couldn't form a word. I so wanted to disappear right now as I have no clue what to do.
"Baby, are you hearing me?" and Virat again said. I am not going to spare him for this. Can he please shut up?
"Vee, what are you saying? What's this baby and all?" I said being all nervous and scared. I was stammering out of nervousness. I was sounding no less than someone who has been given a death sentence. I was sure Virat will say anything stupid again but the next I hear was laugh. Virat was laughing and here, Kiara was also laughing like a maniac. I was just so confused but they both didn't stop laughing for 5 minutes. What the hell is going on?
"KIA, didn't I tell you that It will be so much fun?" Virat asked but how come he know that Kiara is here and what's he talking about.
"Yeah buddy. You were so right. Di's reaction was worth watching" Kiara replied.
"I can imagine that from her voice. Terrified cat" he said and they both again started laughing. Why do I fell like a stupid now?
"What the hell is going on? Can you guys please stop laughing and clear my confusions" I asked and they both stopped for a second and again started laughing. After another 5 minutes, finally they stopped.
"Di, I know you will kill me but this was a prank. Actually I was talking to buddy an hour ago and he suggested me to prank you. And we made this plan." Kiara answered and I was surprised.
"What plan?" I asked.
"I told her to snatch your phone once I call you and put it on speaker. And I already told her that when I'll say you baby and my love, your reaction will be priceless because there is nothing such that. And that's what happened. Wasn't our plan super cool?" Virat said and I just wanted to kill him for this.
"Ya buddy. We rocked" Kiara replied.
"I am going to kill both of you for this. How can you prank me, guys? And why did you team up against me?" I asked very innocently.
"Simple, because we were bored" Kiara replied bluntly and they both again laughed. I know they pranked me but isn't it super cute how well Virat bonds with my family.. Kiara has totally made him her crime partner and Mom already likes him a lot. I have seen so many boyfriends and husbands getting irritated and all annoying on the mention of their lady's house or relatives and here my man is pranking his girlfriend teaming up with her sister. It feels so good to see the man you love loving your family members and I was witnessing it. He gives me new reasons to love him more everytime.
"KIA, now you both enjoy and have fun. I won't disturb you more. And be very careful, your sister might just throw you out of the room now. Byee" he said while laughing and finally hung up the call.
"He is a sweetheart. His partner will be the luckiest." Kiara said and she drifted to sleep cuddling me. I thought about Kiara's words and a smile made its way to my face.

Third person POV:
Virat got busy with IPL while Anushka also got busy with the planning of her new business and all. But she never failed to wish him luck before his match and he never failed to call her atleast twice a week to know how her day was going. RCB was doing quite good in the season and had only one loss throughout the season and that too by CSK. This was going a dream season for Virat by far as he was leading the orange cap chart while his team was leading the points table. Anushka was keenly following IPL this time and her family was shocked to see her so involved and dedicated towards cricket however Kiara was extremely happy to get atleast a company during matches. Anushka was very happy for Virat, Yuzi, Rahul, Ro, Hardik, Jassi, Mahi and Shardul as their teams qualified (RCB, MI, CSK). The fourth qualified team was RR and Anushka knew nobody from the team. It was the last league match and RCB won the match. Virat called Anushka after the match.
"Hii Nushkie" he said excitedly.
"Hello Mr Man of the Match. Btw I absolutely loved the match." she said and these words made Virat's day even better.
"Now I finally got my reward. Compliment from my lady itself." Anushka smiled at his words.
"Cheesy. Done with the post match formalities?" Anushka asked.
"Yess. I'm in the bus right now, heading to the hotel." Virat replied.
"Ohh"
"Nushkie, you remember, you have to join me for the qualifier matches. You are coming right?" Virat asked hopefully.
"Yes, I'm coming."
"Thank you yarr, I am very excited to meet you after around 1 month."
"Oh, So my boyfriend missed me?" Anushka asked in a kiddish tone .
"When I have such a beautiful girlfriend, how can I not miss her?" Virat's words completely turned Anushka into crimson red. These flirting and teasing is all very new to them as they have spent hardly a day together after getting together.
"Nushkie, you can stop blushing however you look very cute with those pink cheeks" Virat said and Anushka couldn't understand how come he know about her blushing.
"Don't say anything. I'm not blushing and why would I?" Anushka tried to lie. Keyword being tried.
"You need to learn to lie Nushkie, your tone changes totally when you try to lie. Such a terrible liar you are" Virat said making fun of Anushka.
"I'll take that as a compliment. Btw where should I come for the qualifiers? I mean, which city?" Anushka asked.
"All the playoffs matches will be played in Kolkata. You can come there, the team also will be reaching there tomorrow." Virat informed.
"Okay, then I'll join you day after tomorrow." Anushka replied.
"Okay but sorry, I might be in the practice so will not be able to pick you up from airport." Virat apologised.
"It's totally okay, Vee. Just message me the hotel's address once you reach"
"Done and what have you told your family? I mean, what will you say to aunty about you coming to Kolkata?" he asked.
"The truth, that I am coming to see you play. Mom knows that you are my bestfriend and is quite happy about the fact that I have finally got one friend. So, I don't have to hide anything but problem will be Kiara, she will definitely torture me to bring her along" Anushka told Virat.
"So, what's the problem? Bring KIA along." Virat suggested.
"Not happening Vee. She will find out everything and will announce it to the whole world. Such a dramebaaz she is. Bringing her along is a bad idea." Anushka said and Virat laughed.
"You just tarnish her image. She is nothing like that. I will tell KIA how you bitch about her. She is a sweetheart" Virat replied.
"You two should be lawyers for each other, always keep defending one another" Anushka said grinning.
"Not a bad idea actually" They both laughed on that and finally hung up the call. Excitement was clear on both of their faces and it was obvious. Afterall they will be meeting after one whole month.

*****************************************************
Hey guys, vote and comment 🤩
Keep reading, Stay happy 😁