Bonus Chapter • Desires

"And that's all I have to say. You're all dismissed," Dazai tells the room, letting everyone slowly get out of their seats. He almost laughs when he sees their hands shaking as they slide the chair back in.

Well, at least Chuuya and Kouyou aren't afraid of him.

Dazai's relationship with Kouyou was never amazing—they've hardly had any interactions unless it had something to do with Chuuya. You know, because Chuuya refers to Kouyou as his older sister.

Speaking of Chuuya, his birthday is coming up fairly soon. He's almost twenty-two while you and Dazai are still twenty-one.

Those two ended up leaving the room as well, and you hadn't bothered to get up from your seat because Dazai hadn't. He smiles your way, finally getting up from his seat once he hears the doors of his office shut.

Dazai walks over to your seat—which isn't very far since Dazai urged you to always sit next to him—and before you even get up, he wraps his arms around your neck. "Missed you," he says, pressing a soft kiss to your cheek. "It hasn't been too long," you hum, bringing one of your hands up to hold onto his arm.

You manage to get up from your seat after Dazai takes his stupidly long arms off for a moment, but you're instantly walked back into the desk, backside hitting the edge.

"It's been very long," he corrects, face hovering closely to yours.

You're the first one to close the gap, pressing your lips against his with just the right amount of force—the way he likes to be kissed. He shifts his face a little more to the side so he can catch your lips at a better angle, switching between sucking lightly and kissing softly.

"Mm," he groans softly, pushing himself back. His hands move down to your hips and he walks you both towards the elevator as he moves his lips down to your neck. Once you're both inside and he presses the button to your floor, he moves back to press his lips against your own.

"We are not doing this in an elevator, Dazai."

He whines, moving to your neck "We've done it before!"

God you almost choke at the memory.

"That was because we were going from the bottom floor to this one, and no one comes to your office at night so we were safe," you clarify, crossing your arms but trying to hold back a laugh at the way Dazai's face changes. "You don't like the thrill of it? Being caught is surely fun," Dazai says.

You give him a questioning look. "And what do you mean by that last part?"

He smiles against your neck, "Chuuya's caught me before...? But maybe not in the way you think."

"Care to clarify?"

"Oh, of course, baby," Dazai replies, words rolling off his tongue like honey. "I missed you so much...it wasn't my fault that he caught me humping a pillow while moaning your name is it? I can't be the one to blame."

Holy fuck.

"I—when the fuck—?!" you choke, too shocked and weirdly aroused at that fact. "When I had to send you to the mission in that really fancy hotel," Dazai replies casually, moving his face back and straightening his shoulders when he hears the elevator doors open.

"Dazai," you call, and he only hums in response, completely amused. "That was just last week."

"What can I say? The love of my life holds great power over me, even as an adult that doesn't have—as—raging hormones," Dazai sing-songs, walking out the elevator with your hand in his. "And you just made him sit in a meeting with you for an hour after seeing that?!" you whisper-shout, walking with him to your room.