"Fuck..." I breathed as his tongue lapped up and down my center, hitting my clit everytime before he settled on my clit.

His tongue doing its magic that it does so well.

"Fuck i've missed you." I moaned and he groaned into me, the vibration only pleasuring me more.

"My fingers can never do as well as you." I admitted, his fingers digging into my ass at my confession.

I know he wants to talk, dirty talk is his favorite.

The pleasure started intensifying and my hips started rolling on their own, his tongue slipping inside my entrance so deep as his nose hit my clit at the same time.

"Fuck daddy...fuck-" I moaned as I circled my hips faster against him. "So fucking good." I moaned before a thought popped into my head and I made myself sit up, taking my pussy off of his face.

"Sit the fuck back down Renny, i'm not done." He told me, my wetness all on him.

Fuck that looks so hot.

I smirked down at him before moving, him opening his mouth before he saw me switching positions, now sitting on him the opposite way so my face was to his body.

"Mm...you wanna suck daddy's cock while I fuck you with my tongue?"

He was leaking precum and looked so painfully hard, the site making me soak.

I felt my wetness start dripping down my inner thigh.

"You're so fucking messy for me." He mumbled, suddenly feeling his tongue lick up my inner thigh.

"Sit back down on me." He said from under me.

I nodded but before I did he spoke again.

"Let me try a finger yeah? It'll feel good baby, so fucking good."

I didn't even hesitate in nodding, something that shocked me even and i'm sure shocked him.

I don't know if i'll ever do anal but if I do, I know it'll be with him.

I sat back down, just hovering over his mouth as I leaned over, licking over his tip.

"Such a pretty fucking pussy." He mumbled and I just knew I was dripping even more as he teased me with his fingers and his words.

"Daddy has you dripping all over me...you like my filthy words. This clit..." He mumbled before I felt his tongue lightly lick my clit, my hand pumping him now.

"Fuck, your clit is so swollen for me. These pretty fucking lips..." He mumbled, his tongue sliding between them.

"So fucking deep." He groaned as he slid his tongue into me again, so deep that I couldn't hide my loud moan, his dick twitching in my hand as I did.

I took him in my mouth to distract myself from the euphoric feeling, my hips already starting to circle his face as he fucked me so good with his tongue.

I could feel the vein on the side of dick inside of my mouth, I knew he wouldn't last long.

His groans were so evident as I pumped him while I sucked his cock in and out of my mouth.