Chapter Seventy Three

"Twila? Baby? Wake up doll, we're here." Kellin says quietly.
My eyes flutter open to see I'm no longer in a plane, but in a taxi lying on Kellins lap "How'd I get here???" I ask sleepily.
Kellin smiles "You fell asleep again on the plane and you weren't awake when we landed so I carried you to this taxi. Now we're at DisneyLand."
I rub my eyes and sit up on Kellins lap to look out of the window. Sure enough, bright lights fill my view. There are castles and roller coasters and people dressed up as Disney Characters. I clamp my hand over my mouth "Oh my god!"
Kellin kisses my cheek "I know right? This is all so surreal!" The taxi driver opens our door and we hop out excitedly.
"All of your belongings will be taken to your hotel room." The taxi driver says politely.
Me and Kellin both nod "Thanks!"
Kellin grabs my hand as we walk down one of the many paths at DisneyLand. "What should we do first?" I ask, not taking my eyes away from the beautiful lights.
"We should probably find out where we're staying and then maybe do some stuff around that area, if you want to?" Kellin says sweetly.
I hug him "Of course I want to!"
Kellin smiles cheesily "To the front desk!" He says loudly.
I hold up a hand "Hold on a second dude!" Kellin gives me a confused look as I walk behind him. I jump on his back and he instantly hooks his arms around my legs.
"Now, TO THE FRONT DESK MY TRUSTY STEED!!!" I say loudly.
Kellin laughs and neighs like a horse before galloping towards the front desk. He places me on the floor gently when we arrive.
"Hello Sir, hello Miss. How may I help you?" The front desk lady asks politely.
Kellin smiles "Hello! Me and my wife booked a room under the name 'Quinn' and we were wondering where it was exactly?"
The front desk lady smiles before typing something up on her computer "Its only a 5 minute walk from here." She hands us a map and points to one of the hotels "That is where you're staying."
I squeal "Its right next to all the roller coasters!!!"
The front desk woman laughs "Indeed it is! Here's your tickets for the hotel. Have a nice time!" She hands us two tickets before sending us on our way.
I hold the map in my hands and walk with Kellin to our hotel. We check in and are given a room key. I'm entrusted with the room key seeing as I'm the least likely to lose it out of the two of us. We're on the third floor, which means a short trip using the elevator will be needed whenever we decide to come back. We decide to take a look at our room. Its beautiful! Its a recommended HoneyMoon suite. There's a huge king sized bed in the bedroom, two flat screen TV's, a bathroom equipped with both a shower AND  a bath tub, a mini kitchen and quite large living room AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF THERE'S A FRICKEN BALCONY WITH A HOT TUB ON IT!!!

I run to the balcony and stand near the edge, leaning on the bar. The view from here is absolutely breath taking. A pair of arms snake themselves around my waist. "Beautiful..." He sighs, kissing my neck.
I nod "I know, the view from here is breath taking!"
Kellin chuckles against my skin "I wasn't talking about the view."
I spin around in his arms and wrap my own arms around his neck, blushing up at Kellin "You are too sweet Mr Quinn, you really are." I whisper.
Kellin smiles and kisses both of my cheeks "Is that so Mrs Quinn?"
I giggle "Yes it is Mr Quinn."
He wiggles his eyebrows "Do you REALLY want to go out tonight?"
I smile "I guess we could stay in and do stuff tomorrow, why?"
Kellin smiles and kisses my nose "Otherwise I don't get much time with you tonight."
I giggle "Kels you're gonna be with me all the time anyway, even if we're doing stuff outside!"
Kellin kisses my neck several times "Not alone with you, like this." He whispers, sending shivers up my spine.
"You want to be alone with me Mr Quinn?" I ask playfully.
He nods against my neck "Of course I do Mrs Quinn. It'll be the first time I've been alone with you as Mrs Quinn and I need to show you how happy I am that you married me today."
I giggle "Well Mr Quinn, I too need to show you how happy I am about you marrying me! Hey, did you finish that fanfiction?"
Kellin smiles widely "Nope but I got to the part where the main girl expresses her love for me."
I blush "And that is pretty much exactly how I feel about you, except soooooo much stronger!"
Kellins eyes fill with love as he kisses my lips lightly and picks me up bridal style "Its time for me to show you how much I love you." He says sexily before carrying me back inside our hotel room, towards the bed.