Chapter Sixty Three

"So...after that Square Im not really tired..." I trail off, giggling.
Kellin smiles devilishly and helps me out of the car then picks me up bridal style "Oh really? What do you wanna do then?"
I blush and hide my face in his shirt "Well we're home alone...nobody to bother us..."
Kellin chuckles "Are you thinking what Im thinking?" And he carries me to the couch, he lies me down on it.
"Well Im pretty sure I am but dont we need to be in the bedroom?" I say.
Kellin laughs "We can do it here!"
I pout "But we dont have enough blankets!"
Kellin smiles and runs to the cupboard, he comes back with a pile of blankets. He throws them on the floor and walks over to me, kissing me lightly.
We both smile widely at eachother "LETS BUILD A FORT!!!" We shout in unison before we both break off in fits of laughter.
"See Kels, this is why I love you." I laugh, trying to recover.
Kellin smiles proudly "Because Im a master builder?"
I shake my head and laugh more "Because we are so alike!"

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Ye are all sick bastards if you thought I was going to make them fuck just then. Gawd. Twila is a sophisticated lady. Jeez people. Go and build your own forts and release your inner child XD )))))

We place chairs in carefully calculated places around the living room before pinning the blankets to the chairs and making an amazing fort. I run upstairs and grab all of the pillows I can carry before running back downstairs and throwing them in the fort.
I smile at Kellin "Onesie time?" Kellin nods and we both run upstairs excitedly, we search frantically for our onesies and eventually find them. Mine's a pink unicorn onesie with a unicorns head on the hood. Of course I wear it with the hood up, I gotta show off my horn!

Kellins onesie is fluffy and black, like a bear. Its all snuggly and warm. We smile at eachother and Kellin picks me up once again bridal style and carries me back downstairs to our fort. We lie down in our homemade fort proudly.
"What shall we do now?" I ask curiously.
Kellin leans up on his elbow "Movie marathon wearing our onesies in a fort?" He suggests.
I smile widely "You know me too well."
Kellin winks and kisses my nose "I know I do!" Before finding the tv remote and flicking through Netflix "What do you wanna watch?"
Im thoughtful for a moment before I gasp and start squealing, Kellin laughs. "ALL FOUR OF THE TERMINATORS!!!" I practically scream. Kellin falls on his back in laughter before selecting the first of the four The Terminator films.
"I cant believe you want to watch this again, dont you know all the words to it yet?" Kellin teases.
I raise an eyebrow "And HOW many times have you tried to make me watch American Pie with you Mr Quinn?" Kellin blushes "Exactly." I laugh and kiss his nose.
"American Pie is an awesome movie though." Kellin whines.
I roll my eyes "That it may be. Are you trying to tell me The Terminator ISNT a good film!?!"
Kellin gasps "No, no, no, no, no, no please dont kill me!" He curls up into a fluffy black ball and pretends to cry.
I giggle and wrap my arms around the black ball that lies next to me. I kiss the back of Kellins head "Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaabe?" Kellin chuckles but doesnt transform back to his normal face. I move my head right next to his ear and whisper "I love you."
Kellin instantly uncurls from his previous ball shape and smashes his lips to mine, forcing me to fall back on the cushion covered fort floor. Kellin leans over me and wraps his arms around my waist. I tangle my hands in his hair and push myself on top of him. Kellins hands explore my unicorn-onesie-covered body. Suddenly that all too familiar theme comes on. I jump off of Kellin and sit cross legged infront of the TV, giving it my full attention as the amazing Terminator theme continues to play.
Kellin chuckles and sits up, wrapping his arms around my waist. "We could've just continued doing that instead of watching this." He kisses my neck which is now bare because during that intense kissing scene my hood fell off.
I giggle and kiss his cheek before whispering "We could have, if I wasnt such a complete nerd. Tell you what, after each of The Terminator movies we'll have a small break and do just that, sound good?"
Kellin smiles "Sounds perfect, oh I forgot to say something earlier."
I raise an eyebrow "What?"
He kisses my neck again "I love you too."
He lies back down and I instinctively curl into his warm, black, fluffy onesie. He wraps his arms around me and we enjoy The Terminator in the safety of eachothers arms.