Chapter Twenty Seven

~ Kellins POV ~

Im so glad I finally got to kiss Twila like that. I'm even happier than she enjoyed it as much as I did! I doubt there will be much kissing at our next destinsion!, we'll barely be able to breathe as it is!

As we begin to drive, Twila reaches and turns on the radio. I notice her hands are shaking.

Smiling, I hold her hand "Are you nervous?"

"Yeah, a little" she laughs awkwardly

"Don't be nervous, whatever we do is completely safe. I'll protect you OK?" I say quietly, stroking her hand with my thumb.

She sighs "Yeah, I know that. I don't know what I'd do without you."

That makes me smile "How about we play 'would you rather' to ease your nerves?"

She smiles at me "Sure, you start!"

"OK hmm..." I say, deep in thought "Would you rather have a lifetimes supply of Ben and Jerries chocolate fudge brownie ice cream or marry me?" I smile widely at her.

She laughs "Like that's even a competition! Ben and Jerries, duh!" My face must have dropped because she quickly says "Kellin! Joking! Of course I'd rather marry you! I could buy myself Ben and Jerries to celebrate. " she smiles widely and I laugh.
"You are your damn Ben and Jerries!"
"Hey, you love it too!" She chuckles
"Not as much as you!" I say, winking
She gives me a quizzical look "Did you mean that you don't love Ben and Jerries as much as I do OR you don't love Ben and Jerries as much as you love me?"
I laugh "What do YOU think I meant?"
She sighs "I DONT KNOW DAMMIT!!!!" She shouts playfully
Innocently, I raise my hands in the air before quickly clamping them back around the wheel. "They are both correct: I don't love Ben and Jerries as much as you do or as much as I love you." I explain

~ Twilas POV ~

Giggling because of Kellins answer, I turn to hide my face.
"Awww, are you blushing?"
"Maaaaaaaaaybe." I giggle, smiling, still not turning to face him.
"Please don't hide your face, you're beautiful." Kellin says sweetly. Shaking my head, I smile to myself. I can tell Kellin is pouting. Cheekily, I whip round to face him and stick my tongue out before turning away again. Kellin chuckles and parks the car. My surroundings don't look familiar in the slightest. We're parked at the bottom of a very tall mountain. Kellin runs around the car, opens my door for me and helps me out. I hear screams coming from the top of the mountiain. There's a gateway with a sign that reads:

CABLE CAR ENTRANCE

Cable car? Leading up a VERY tall mountain? OH HELL NO!!!

But that's not the worst part...

Kellin is walking me towards the cable car entrance which means...

We're going up the mountain.

~ Kellins POV ~

As I'm walking Twila towards the cable car entrance, she starts to shake. Has she figured it out? No, you can't see it from here. She's just realised we're going up the mountain. She pulls me closer, like she's using me for support.
"Are you OK? We don't have to do this..." I trail off.
She shakes her head "No. Whatever it is we're doing, like you said, is safe. I want to do this. I know you wouldn't put me in danger. Its just...the height." Weakly, she laughs and I wrap my arms around her.
"You're right. I understand, I knew you'd be scared but I also know that once you realise what we're doing you're going to love me forever." I say smugly, kissing her hair.
She laughs "I already do."
I stand in front of her and stop. "Wh-What did you just say?"
She giggles and bites her lip "I said I already do, I already love you forever."
I smile wider than I thought possible, before smashing her lips into mine for another kiss like the one in the park. She's surprised but quickly kisses back, wrapping her arms around my neck.
She pulls away first, resting her forehead against mine. "Cable car's here." She whispers, smiling.
I wrap an arm around her waist and turn around, yep. There's the cable car. We walk at average speed to the guy in the booth and I hand him £20, he then gives us 2 lanyards.

"Kellin, I'm not happy with you paying £20. I'm definitely paying you back when we get home." She says sternly
I smile "Home?"
She blushes "oh err...sorry...I mean...err...my house...err...sorry...umm..."
I laugh and hug her "Its fine, home for me is wherever you are. If you want me to move in with you all you have to do is ask..."
She shakes her head "Im not confident enough to ask."
"But you know I'd say yes..." I say softly
"C'mon, let's just get on this damn cable car!" She winks at me and jumps into the cable car.
I roll my eyes and follow her in, she sits down and I take a seat next to her, wrapping my arms around her. There's no one else here but me and her, that's how it'll be for the next 20 minutes. Once we're settled, the doors began to close. We start to travel upwards.

There's no turning back now.