Chapter Nine

~ Kellins POV ~

I wonder what she's gonna do? I hope its cheesy. I didnt tell her but Im a huge sucker for cheese too. I notice she hasnt talked or made any sound in a while, so I break my fingers apart and look around. She's not here? I remove my hands fully from my face and sigh. She left. Just like everyone else. Suddenly I hear a high pitch "WEE!!" From behind me and then something falls on my back. Its Twila! She wraps her arms around my neck and I wrap my arms around her legs.
"Gotcha!" She says proudly
"Dammit! I still havent forgiven you!" I say and I pout again. She giggles and kisses both my cheeks, I smile but shake my head. "Im not giving up that easy!" I say sternly but playfully.
"Fine, desperate times call for desperate measures!" She says. Im confused but she doesnt explain, she simply giggles into my ear and whispers "I love you." I spin her round so she's infront of me. "Did you really mean that or was it just for me to forgive you? Thats nothing to joke about you kno-" Im stopped when she suddenly smashes her lips against mine, I instantly kiss her back and bite her lip playfully, asking for an entrance. She quickly lets me in and we're soon exploring eachothers mouths while her fingers are in my hair and my arms are around her. She pulls away and looks at me.
"Does that answer your question?" She says breathlessly, smiling at me.
"Sort of, but I need you to admit it for me to completely forgive you." I smile
She sighs "Fine, but be prepared. Before I was pink, Im about to turn into a tomato!" She warns
I laugh and say "An adorable tomato! Its great for me because that means I get to kiss your cheeks again" I wink at her playfully and put her back on the ground.
"Right Mr Quinn. It takes me along time to trust people. I've never really loved anyone or received love from anyone, so for me to feel love is a miracle in itself. I love you and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I would shout it from this balcony if it didnt mean we'd get thrown out." She winked at me and I moved my face closer to hers, inches away. I move a strand of her hair behind her ear. I kiss both of her cheeks but I dont move my face away. "Say it again..." I breathe against her ear.
"That whole speech?" She asks
"No, just those 3 words with my name at the end. Its weird hearing you same them...but I love hearing you say them." I laugh nervously, she shakes her head
"It'll make me bluuuuuuuush..." I say truthfully
She wiggles her eyesbrows "Well then!" She says and I laugh, then we are both silent.

~ Twilas POV ~

We are both silent for a moment, our faces inches apart, staring into eachothers eyes.
I look deep into his eyes and have a completely serious, truthful expression on my face
I took a deep breath "This is so nerve wracking!" I say
He chuckles and says "Do I make you nervous?" With a grin
I bite my lip and say "Not in the scary way, no, I just...Im not used to being around angels quite yet..." And smile at him.
He smiles right back and says "If I am an angel then you are a goddess."
"If I am a goddess then you must be my god." I say, smiling wider.
He laughs "Anytime doll!" I giggle.
"I..." I sigh
"You...what?" He asks cutely
"I...I...I love you." I say, cheeks burning. I open my eyes and see he is grinning from ear to ear and blushing as well!
"I love you more." he says playfully, he then kisses both my cheeks.
"Not sure thats completely possible Mr Quinn." I say, kissing both his cheeks as well.
He wiggles his eyebrows "Are you challenging me to a love off?"
I laugh "Is that even a thing!?!"
"It is now!" He says.
"How do we do it?" I ask quizzically.
"Basically we tell eachother one thing that we're total suckers for and we use it against them in any way possible in a match until the other gives up!" He says proudly, making it up as he goes along.
"2 things, because you already know Im a sucker for cheesy stuff!" I say
"Fine, Im still gonna beat you!" He says teasingly
"No way! Tell me two things you're a total sucker for!" I demand playfully.
He looks embarrassed and I say "Im gonna blush when I tell you mine, so its completely fair!"
He laughs and whispers in my ear "Im a total sucker for kisses. Kiss me anywhere. Thats my weakness. My other one is kissing you. When you kiss me I cant think straight." I nod and blush, he wiggles his eyebrows and kisses my cheeks.
I whisper in his ear "Well Im a total sucker for kisses too but as its our first date sorta thing we'll keep it pg 13. I like when guys kiss me loads and loads, it tickles and I really like it!" I say, giggling.
He nods. "Then let the kissing battle, COMMENSE!!!" He picks me up and carries me to the bed, he checks outside "The other guys went out for a meal, we're all alone!" He says playfully. I giggle and he lies next to me.
"Ready?" He asks.
"Ready as I'll ever be!" I say.
"3...2...1...KISS!!!" He shouts.
I try and get on top but he's too strong, he starts kissing me frantically and I giggle non stop until his lips land close to mine then I take my chance and kiss him on the lips, full on. His whole body relaxes, I have weakened him! I kiss him while rolling on top of him. Then I take off his shirt and kiss all his tattoos. When I get to his shoulder he gasps slightly. I look at him curiously. He just looks back at me smiling. I keep kissing his shoulder and then alone his collar bone, up his neck and back to his lips but not for long! Then I travel down the other side of his neck to his collar bone and his right shoulder then I kiss all his tattoos on his right arm. I get to his hands and I kiss both his palms and he places a hand on my cheek, I nuzzle into it. I then kiss him on the lips again. Eventually I stop and look at him "I WON!!!" I say, striking a victory pose. He looks both impressed and sad "Whats wrong?" I ask
"I just wanted to prove I love you and I lost." He says, looking away from me.
"You havent heard what I choose for my victory prize yet!" I blush and wink at him. He turns back to me and gives me a quizzical look. "First, because Im so nice, I'll let you do what you were doing earlier and let you win the battle to prove yourself because I cant stand you being sad." I say, he smiles. "Then I'd like to just lay here and talk to you." I say simply, smiling.
I flop on the bed next to him and he instantly gets on top of me and starts frantically kissing my lips, neck and cheeks. He strokes my arms. I giggle.
"Babe, your blush and giggle is too cute. It kills me!" He whispers into my cheeks which turn bright, I start giggling uncontrollably and trying to hide my face. "What?" He asks sweetly, laughing.
"Im a sucker for that..." I say, trying not to giggle.
"A sucker for what?" He asks.
"You in every way obviously. Also the fact that you just called me 'babe'..." I say, hiding my face in a pillow.
He laughs "You're a sucker for me and when I call you babe it makes you giggle and blush like crazy?" He says. I nod into the pillow and he laughs "Baaaaaaaaabe?" He asks sweetly
"Yeeaaah?" I ask, giggling.
"Why are you hiding your beautiful face in that pillow?" He asks, I can tell he's pouting
"Because Im blushing like an idiot and it makes me embarrassed...." I say into the pillow.
He leans his head down so its next to my ear and says "Dont feel embarrassed, you look beautiful whatever your face does! Whether it be blushing, smiling or crying. You still look beautiful." I look up from the pillow and Kellin flops down next to me. I smile at him and nuzzle into his chest, still hiding my face. "Even though it is very sweet of you to snuggle into me like this, you're still hiding your face..." Kellin says.
I sigh, pick up my phone and get up. "I'll be right back ok? Im gonna go get some more icecream! " I say happily. As I skip out of the room my phone beeps, its a text!