Chapter Sixty Five

After all of the four The Terminator movies me and Kelin engage in another kissing session. I feel as though this one is becoming more heated that the others because we know we don't have to stop now. What does it mean when I don't want him to stop kissing me? What does it mean that I want him to touch me? Am I....am I ready!?! I trust Kellin with my life. I'm not scared. I can do this. I won't break down. It won't be the same as when I was forced to before. This time I want to.

I unzip Kellins onesie and he abruptly stops kissing me and gasps.
"Are you sure?" He whispers.
I bite my lip and nod "I trust you Kellin. I'm ready." I say confidently.
Kellin smiles widely and carries my bridal styl to the bedroom. He lies me on the bed and takes off his onesie to reveal he's only wearing boxers underneath. I take my onesie off to show him Im only wearing my underwear. Kellin licks his lips and gives me a devilish smile. He crawls over me and kisses me passionately. We start rolling on and off each other, swapping places. I wrap my legs around Kellins waist and kiss him harder.

~ Time Skip Because I'm Young And Innocent And Don't Wanna Describe What Happens ~

I wake up naked curled into Kellin who also appears to be naked. My memory comes back to me, reminding me exactly what happened last night. I smile widely. I did it. Without breaking down. I conquered the last of my demons. I really do trust Kellin.
Kellin murmurs and stirs from his sleep, he smiles at me "Good Morning beautiful!"
I blush and kiss his nose "Morning Kels! Do you remember what happened last night?"
Kellin looks confused "I think I need reminding...I'm still half asleep." I chuckle and wiggle my eyebrows at him before patting the side of his bare leg with my hand. Kellin gasps as the memories come flooding back. He gives me an amazing look "Oh my god!"
I giggle "Yeah..."
Kellin pulls me onto his lap and I snuggle into his chest. "I'm so proud of you Twila, you overcame your fears. You let me know that you really do trust me, that means so much to me." Kellin kisses my hair.
I kiss his chest "Thanks Kels. I really enjoyed last night. In fact, I think I'd like a repeat..." I say quietly.
Kellin smiles widely "Oh really?"
I bite my lip and nod. Kellin flips over so that he's on top of me. He starts singing.

"You know I love it when you look like that so tell me what you wanna do,

You know I love to get the sheets messed up so put your hands on my chest cuz it might get rough,

Don't stop me baby till you've had enough come on come on come on,

Got my hands all over you,

There's nothing I can do,

Feels like we're having déjà dèjá WOO!!!"

I giggle and put my hands on his chest and kiss him lightly "See? I told you that you could fit a sws song in any situation! I'm pretty sure its because the song writer is a miracle worker." I wink at him.
Kellin chuckles "You think so?"
I gasp "Think so? I know so! I've seen the things he can do and felt the way I do around him, he's a miracle in himself!"
Kellin smiles "You know I write the songs don't you?"
I roll my eyes "Duh!!!"
Kellin laughs and kisses my nose lightly and we have a complete repeat of last night. And its absolutely wonderful.