Chapter Sixty Nine

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: Don't even make jokes about the chapter number. Ye sick minded people! XD )))))

~ Time Skip To Wedding ~

~ Twila's POV ~

Its hard to believe that just a month ago Kellin preposed. We started arranging the wedding a week later and it all went smoothly. We booked a beautiful church in London and we're planning to go on our HoneyMoon to Disney Land. Because me and Kellin are just big kids at heart.

As I stand and look at my reflection in the mirror, I feel overjoyed. My wedding dress is the most beautiful I could find. Its white, of course, with small straps and it has a thing layer of golden lace over the whole thing. I'm not very good at describing it, I can't find any words that describe beauty in such a strength. My hair is in a half up-half down kind of look with my bang fringe covering the left side of my forehead. I've got a beautiful veil and train. The theme for the wedding is white and gold for the girls and black and gold for the boys. I've got Hannah and Harper as my bridesmaids, they both have stunning white matching dresses with gold belts and gold headbands. I asked Leo to walk me down the isle seeing as all of sws are Kellins best men. Leo and Hannah went on a date and everything went perfectly for them, they're a happy couple now. Leo cried when I asked if he'd walk me down the isle. I don't have any family left is he's the closest thing I've got. Other than Hannah, but she can't walk me down the isle.
I take a deep breath. "You look beautiful Twila, don't worry about it." Hannah says sweetly.
I smile weakly "What if he doesn't show up? What if he leaves me at the altar!?!" I start worrying.
Lisa puts her hands on my shoulders "Twila, I know my son, and if he had the confidence to prepose to you then he definitely won't leave you at the altar or run away. If he does I'll track him down for you." She winks.
"Thanks mom." I smile warmly.
Lisa smiles "You're welcome honey! Oooh, is that music I hear?"
Hannah squeals "ITS TIME ITS TIME ITS TIME!!!" Echoing my inner thoughts.
Leo walks in and covers his mouth with his hand when he sees me "Oh my god Twila, you look amazing!"
I smile "Thanks Leo, how's Kellin holding up?"
Leo laughs lightly "Well he's a nervous wreck. I had to convince him you would actually show up and you wouldn't leave him at the altar!"
Lisa laughs "I was just convincing Twila that Kellin wouldn't do those things to her!"
Leo laughs "Wow, you two really are perfect!"
I giggle "Thanks Leo...is it time?"
Leo smiles "Yep, Kellins waiting for you at the altar, all the guests are here. Are you ready?"
I take a deep breath and nod "You haven't said a word to Hannah since she got in here dude, speak to her while I take some soothing breaths with Lisa."

Leo laughs and nods before talking to Hannah. Me and Lisa do several deep breaths together before Leo says "Its time." And walks to the door. He holds his arm out and I shakily take it. Lisa takes her place in the church seats and Hannah and Harper take their places behind me. Leo starts walking me slowly down the isle.

Everyone stands up and gasps. I try my best to ignore them. As soon as I see Kellin all of my nerves float away on some invisible swan boat. He looks so handsome. He's got a black suit with a golden rose in his pocket, his hair is styled perfectly and he looks amazing. Once Kellin sees me his eyes fill with tears and he covers his mouth with his hand. Leo continues walking me closer and closer to the altar. We reach the altar and Kellin takes my hands. Everybody is seated. Kellin lifts up my veil and I smile widely at him.
"You look beautiful. I know I say that a lot but this is the most beautiful I have ever seen you." Kellin whispers.
I blush "Thanks Kels. You should've seen me back there, I was a nervous wreck!"
Kellin chuckles "Same!"
The reverend clears his throat and I blush "Oh yeah...sorry..." And everyone laughs.

"Do you, Twila Jones, take Kellin Quinn to be your lawfully wedded husband, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The reverand asks calmly.
I smile and wink at Kellin "I do."
"And do you, Kellin Quinn, take Twila Jones to be your lawfully wedded wife, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The reverend turns to Kellin.
Kellin smiles widely down at me "I do."
"I now pronounce you husband and wife. Kellin, you may kiss the bride." The reverend smiles.
Kellin wiggles his eyebrows and dips me to the floor before kissing me passionately and lifting me back up again. Everybody applauds. When I look around I see Hannah, Lisa and Gabe are all crying. Gabe looks at me and mouths "There's still time."
I laugh and shake my head at him before mouthing "Oh hell no!" Me and Kellin run down the isle, hand in hand, and make our way to the party destination.