Chapter Fourty

((((( AUTHORS NOTE: 40 damn chapters JEEZ!!! Hope you guys are still enjoying this! XD )))))))

~ Kellins POV ~

I've missed Twila so much, having her here is amazing. I carry her on the bus, bridal style and lay her on my-or I guess now its our-double bed. She giggles as I shut the door and crawl next to her. I smile at her and just stare at her beautiful features, lingering on her eyes and lips.
"What're you staring at?" She asks quietly.
"My beautiful, perfect girlfriend." I answer, smiling at her, she blushes and hides her face in the pillows. I lean over her "Dont hide baby!!!" I say.
She giggles "These pillows smell like you, I might just stay here..."
"Surely if you like the smell of me you'd rather smell me in person than my pillows." I chuckle softly.
She turns over to look up at me and wraps her arms around my neck "Good point." We shift so Im perfectly over her before staring into eachothers eyes.
"God I've missed you..." I sigh.
She smiles "I've missed you too Kels." And then I smash our lips together, they move in sync like they usually do but now there's a new eager edge...a new desperation...we've been apart for so long that we're desperate for eachother now. I rest my forehead against hers, completely out of breath. "I've got a question..." I say breathlessly.
She smiles "Shoot!"
I make a gun with my fingers and pretend to shoot myself in the head, Twila gasps and kisses my temple in the place I pretended to shoot before laying back down again. "Im really embarrassed to ask..." I trail off, blushing.
She giggles "Just ask me the damn question, Im sure you've got nothing to be embarrassed about as usual!"
I smile and look away from her "When we were texting...you were calling me babe and baby a lot...I was wondering if...you were going to continue doing that now...here..." I shake my head, super embarrassed.
She turns my head to look her in the eye and smiles up at me "Do you want me to?"
I smile "Well I wouldnt mind..."
She smiles widely "Are you a sucker for pet names too Mr Quinn?"
I laugh nervously "I think I just might be!"
She giggles "Well there's really no doubt about it then is there baaaaabe!"
I laugh and bury my face in her hair to hide my face, she places a hand on my chest and pushes me onto my back before lying on top of me and resting her head on my chest. She winks at me "Now I feel bigger than you, I tower over you for once!"
I laugh "But you're so cute and small!!!"
She rolls her eyes "Im not SUPPOSED to be though am I? Im basically Satan goddammit!" She laughs.
I chuckle " Well I think we're meant to be together, so you're meant to be perfect for me. You're short, cute, funny, beautiful, adorable, sexy and every other positive adjective!"
She raises an eyebrow "Sexy am I?"
I laugh "UMM YEEEAAAAH!!!"
She giggles "Well I guess thats a compliment!"
I kiss her nose "Of course it is. Are you tired baby?"
She shrugs "A little I guess, I know you're EXTREMELY tired because you havent slept. Justin told me. So Im gonna get in my pajamas and we're gonna go to sleep ok?"
I nod and smile "Yes m'am!"
She rolls her eyes and slides off of me. She searches through her suitcases, speedily unpacking in the process, and finds a vest top and shorts. I look for my pajama pants and turn to face Twila, who's facing me. I wink at her and take my shirt off, she blushes before taking her shirt off. She laughs and turns around to get herself completely undressed and I work out how to hide my current underwear issue...awkward...I just think about my grandma and it dies down. Its all good. I put on my pajama pants and turn around to look at Twila, she's checking me out! I raise an eyebrow at her and she blushes before turning away awkwardly. She's completely changed into her pajamas now. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, kissing her neck.
"Dont be embarrassed baby, you're allowed to check me out! Im beautiful after all!" I chuckle.
She turns in my arms and smiles up at me "Yes you are." She places her hands on my chest and moves towards the bed, pushing me forwards with her. I fall back wards onto the bed and she lays on top of me. I wrap my arms around her and she kisses the scar on my wrist again. She slides off me and gets herself under the covers. She hides herself completely under the covers so I decide to get off the bed and slide under the covers from the end of the bed until I get to her. I slide off the bed and get under the covers then slowly shuffle towards her, I stroke one of her bare legs and she jumps then she relaxes and I slide behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. She snuggles into me immediately, turning over so that she can rest her hands on my chest. I kiss her hair. "I've missed this." I breathe.
"Missed what?" She asked quietly.
"Holding you like this, being with you. Everything." I sigh. She snuggles closer to me and kisses the part of my chest that holds my heart. She leans her head on my chest.
"You're hearts almost flying, are you ok babe?" She asks, concern coating her voice. She rests a hand on my cheek and my breathing hitches.
"You did just technically kiss my heart, no wonder its flying!" I explain. She smiles and strokes my cheek. She leans up towards my face and kisses me. Then she kisses my heart and my wrist again before snuggling back into me and closing her eyes. I close my eyes too and absentmindedly cup her face in my hand, stroking her cheek rhythmically. I feel a change in her face suddenly and open my eyes to see she's smiling up at me. I smile down at her and continue stroking her cheek. She sighs, completely content before closing her eyes and nuzzling into my hand and kissing my palm. I close my eyes and eventually fall into a deep, wonderful sleep.