Chapter Sixty Eight

Kellins eyes fill with tears as he slides the beautiful ring onto my ring finger. He picks me up and spins me around, then places me back down and kisses me passionately. Suddenly, applause erupts from all around us. I pull away to see everyone in the park clapping at me and Kellin. I smile and hide my face in Kellins chest. He kisses my hair and whispers "You just made me the happiest man alive."
I giggle "And you just gave me the happiest memory I think I'll ever have. Not to mention the most important one!"
Kellin chuckles and wraps an arm around my waist "Well then future Mrs Quinn, shall we head home?"
I giggle and nod "Yes we shall Mr Quinn, we shall."

When we arrive home I instantly start crying again "oh my god Kellin I can't believe you just preposed oh my holy Satan!"
Kellin laughs "I know! It was terrifying! For a moment I thought you were going to say no!"
My jaw drops "WHAT!?!?! Kellin I could never say no to you, not ever. Literally."
Kellin smiles "I guess I know that now!"
I start stressing "We have so much to sort out! The guest list! The venue! The honeymoon! Where do we even begin?"
Kellin laughs "We don't have to get married right this second, I'm capable of waiting. Don't start worrying about it now baby!" He kisses my cheek lightly.
I shake my head "No, I know what my life is going to be now and I want to start living it."
Kellin wraps his arms around my waist "How about we start planning next week? That way you've got time to relax and we can just chill for a week."
I nod and take a deep breath "Thanks for that Kels, I needed that."
Kellin looks confused "Needed what?"
I smile "Another option."
Kellin smiles "Well I'm always glad to be of service, future Mrs Quinn."
I smile widely and spin around in his arms. I wrap my arms around his neck. "I can't wait to become Mrs Quinn." I whisper before smashing his lips into mine.

~ Time Skip To After Work On Wednesday ~

Me and Kellin burst through the front door and flop on the couch. We raced each other here from the car so we are now both gasping for breath. Today was super fun at work. The guys all arrived just as they said they would and were loved by all the elders, especially the old ladies! Kellin kept getting compliments from the old ladies but he just kept saying "Sorry ladies, I'm engaged."
And the old ladies would reply with "Who!?!"
And Kellin would chuckle before running to find me and picking me up before carrying me back to the old ladies and saying "This beautiful woman." I'd blush like mad and all the old ladies would clap and stuff like that. When I had my breaks I'd just walk around with Kellin, we kissed A LOT to say the least. The guys all had fun, they enjoyed the compliments from the old ladies. They played a few of the less hardcore songs Kellin had written and received a lot of praise from everyone, including me. I don't have work again until next Monday now, which is awesome.

"So what do you wanna do now baby?" Kellin asks once he's breathing normally.
I'm thoughtful for a moment "Hmm...seeing as I got my wages today, cinema?"
Kellin sits up straight from his previously face-down-on-the-couch position "Awesome! I'm definitely paying though."
I shake my head "Oh hell no!"
Kellin smirks "Oh hell yeah! You paid for the lights at the themepark!"
I fold my arms across my chest and raise an eyebrow "And you've paid for every meal we've had out of this house."
Kellin holds up a hand "Now thats different, that's just me being a gentleman!"
I laugh "Well then I'm being a gentleWOMAN and paying for you."
Kellin shakes his head "No way, I won't allow it!"
"Fine, first one to the cinema desk pays ok!?" I challenge
Kellin nods and smiles "Sounds like a bit of healthy competition! What movie are we seeing?"
I'm quiet in thought for a moment "Well I know that Big Hero 6 and Insurgent are both playing tonight. Which one out of those two?"
Kellin smirks "Big Hero 6 is supposed to be better than frozen..."
I smile slyly "Its also apparently really nerdy..."
Me and Kellin both look at each other with huge grins on our faces before speedily getting changed and bolting to the car.

~ After Movie ~

So I let Kellin beat me to the desk so he could pay because I knew he'd get sad if I paid. However I bought the drinks and popcorn so I think its fair. Big Hero 6 is DEFINITELY better than Frozen by far. Its super nerdy and absolutely amazing! I'd heard of some of the nerdy materials they had in other nerdy shows I've seen so I may or may not one day be able to build my very own BayMax. Though I'd call him BæMax because the original BayMax is just Bæ.

When the Fall Out Boy song Immortals started playing I started jumping about in my seat. I love that song. I'm not a huge FOB fan but I like some of their stuff. Kellin really enjoyed it too, he was smiling throughout the whole movie. I recall looking down at my left hand multiple times, still not quite believing me and Kellin are engaged. I find myself tearing up every time I think of the exact words Kellin said when he preposed. He's the best boyfriend ever. Now he's the best Fiancée ever. And soon he'll be the best husband ever.

Stomach Tied In Knots ~ Book 1 ~ (Kellin Quinn Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें