Chapter Ten

~ Kellins Pov ~

I cant believe she was awake when I told her I loved her last night. I mean I was embarrassed, because I was sure she was asleep, but at the same time...Im glad. It was so nice to see the way she smiled when I said those words to her. Maybe she feels the same way I do about her? I dont think she realises the true extent of my love for her, but I hope one day she will.

I plan to take her on a date every night and then on Sunday I'll try to get her to hang out with me all day and I'll ask her to be mine. Over the past month or so I've learnt so many things about her: how much she loves themeparks, how awful her childhood was, the fact that she's never felt loved, how she's a sucker for cheese and how she blushes whenever she gets compliments or kisses. Hopefully this information will help me make these dates I've planned absolutely perfect, they'll be perfect for me anyway because Im just spending time with her, but Im not sure if she feels the same.

Im lying in bed, its 9am, quietly contemplating how to make these dates perfect. Suddenly Twila murmurs in her sleep "Kellin? What are you doing?" I was going to reply before she says "You didnt have to go to all this trouble...I'd be happy if you took me to a junk yard, it'd still be perfect because I was with you...I know Im cheesy..." Then she breaks off in a sleepy fit of giggles. She's sleep talking, dreaming about me, about me taking her on a date I think. She does feel the same! Im smiling from ear to ear when I stroke her cheek. She slowly opens her sapphire blue eyes and as soon as she sees me she smiles.
"Good morning beautiful, sorry I woke you..." I say quietly.
She nuzzles into my hand, blushing, and sleepily says "Its totally fine. Im glad you woke me, my dream was just turning into a nightmare, so you woke me just in time." I give her a quizzical look and she says "I was on a really posh date with you..."
I nod "I know, you were sleep talking." And I wink at her as she blushes before kissing both of her pink cheeks.
"Oh god. I hope I didnt say anything embarrassing!" She giggles
I chuckle "No, just how much you love me!" And I wink again before turning serious. "How did it turn bad?" I ask
She looks worried and says "Well we were at this big fancy restaurant, we were having a great time until the paparazzi showed up...you were surrounded and I was pushed away from you...you were asked if I was your girlfriend and you said you'd never seen my...my ugly face before..." She trails off and tears stream down her cheeks.
I pull her into a hug and rub circles into her back while kissing her hair. "I would never deny knowing you. And I'd NEVER call you ugly, even if we dont work out, I would never be so mean to you! Shh shh calm down its fine, nothing bad like that is going to happen to you baby." I soothe her and she slowly calms down before looking up into my eyes.
"I still cant get over your eyes...they're so...mesmerising...so...beautiful..." She says
I look deep into her eyes. "Your eyes are prettier." She blushes and buries her head into my chest, smiling. I laugh, kiss her head and rock her back and forth in my arms like a baby.
She sighs sleepily "I was supposed to be getting up with you!"
I laugh quietly "You need sleep baby. Go to sleep, I'll stay with you as long as I can, ok? Luckily we arent touring for another month so Im not going anywhere. Go to sleep baby..."
She sighs and whispers "Can you do me a favour?"
"Anything baby, what is it?" I ask quietly
"Can you...can you sing for me Kellin?" She asks, embarrassed.
I kiss her head "There's no need to be embarrassed. Of course I will. Any particular song?"
"Thank you...I usually listen to If Im James Dean You're Audrey Hepburn while going to sleep. Last night I didnt and I think the cure was having you with me but in the end I had a bad dream so I think I still need it...is that ok?" She whispers
"Sure it is!" I say "Im assuming its the acoustic version because air screaming doesnt come to mind when I think of 'soothing' " I wink at her. She nods into my chest and smiles.

"Stay for tonight, if you want to, I can show you what my dreams are made of, as Im dreaming of your face. I've been away for a long time, such a long time, and I miss you there. I cant imagine being anywhere else, I cant imagine being anywhere else but here. How the hell did you ever pick me? Honestly? Cuz I could sing you a song, but I dont think words can express your beauty. Its singing to me. How the hell did we end up like this? You bring out the beast in me, I fell in love from the moment we kissed, since then we've been history. They say that love is forever, your forever is all that I need. Please stay as long as you need. Cant promise that things wont be broken, but I swear that I will never leave, please stay forever with me. If you want to, I can show you. If you want to, I can show you..."