Chapter Fourty Nine

~ Kellins POV ~

Everybody approves of her, awesome. I knew they would but I think my mom absolutely adores her already.
"So Kels." She starts, I turn to face her. "I love Twila, she seems just as amazing as you said. She gets along with Harper which is awesome. I can also see how perfect your relationship is with her. Its a beautiful thing. She's a beautiful girl, treat her right Kellin."
I nod sternly "I will mom, dont worry. She's absolutely perfect in every way and I love her with everything I am. Im going to prepose to her soon, I havent got an exact date yet, but I've already got the ring."
My mom claps excitedly "Eeeek!!! Wedding bells!!!"
"Shh!" I say, not wanting Twila to hear.
My mom pretends to zip her mouth shut "Sorry, you know how much I love weddings! The thought of you, my son, getting married! Its amazing. I remember when you were 6 years old and you told me you'd never get married." She laughs at the memory.
I rolls my eyes "Well that was a long time ago!"
She nods "Very true. Im giving you my blessing, I approve of the wedding.' She smiles widely.
I smile back, just as widely "Thanks mom!" And I hug her, suddenly I hear an ear-splitting scream.

~ Twilas POV ~

"So, what're the rules again?" Hannah asks curiously.
Harper sighs "I'll go and hide, you two have to find me. Its very simple."
I nod "Ok, we got it. We'll count to 10. GO!!!" Me and Hannah cover our eyes and Harper runs away giggling.
"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10, ready or not here we come!!!" Me and Hannah shout in unison. We decide to search separately, to cover more ground. I go around all the bushes and cant find her. I notice a car in the driveway that wasnt there before. I sneak up to it and see Harper inside it, her mouth gagged and her hands tied. Next to her is Hannah in the same state they're both trying to scream but arent making a sound. I turn around slowly to see my father behind me. No no no no no. Please no. I scream as loud as I can, hoping it will get attention from the neighbors so it makes a scene. Thats my best option at this point. My father snickers and punches me, everything goes black.

~ Kellins POV ~

I run to the backyard and see nobody out there. I hear a car drive away. I run to the driveway and watch as a black land rover pulls away. Hannah and Harper can be seen in the back window, their mouths gagged. They're banging on the back window. My mother runs to catch up with me and sees Harper, she screams and starts crying.

Why isnt Twila in the back window?

Who's kidnapped them?

Why did they take Hannah and Harper?

The questions are stupid because I know the answers: The person who kidnapped them is Twilas father, he knows how smart she is so he's knocked her unconscious, he didnt want any witnesses so he took Hannah and Harper as well. There's no chance of me catching up with them now, I'll never find them. Her father likes to play games, I look around the back yard, trying to find something he may have hidden. I find a note:

" Im taking the girls. Twila was my only concern but I couldnt risk having witnesses. If you're smart, you wont come looking for the worthless piece of shit. But I guess you arent smart, you're dating her after all. She's mine. She always has been. You'll never find them.

I dont leave any witnesses alive. "

No. No no no. No. Please no. I run to the phone and diall 911, tears filling my eyes.
"Hello this is 911 what is your emergency?" A bored woman says.
"MY GIRLFRIEND, HER BEST FRIEND AND MY SISTER HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED IN A BLACK LANDROVER, WE'RE ON WALL STREET AND THEY ARE STILL IN THE STATE. THEY CANT BE FAR. YOU NEED TO FIND THEM!!!" The tears fall from my eyes.
The woman no longer sounds bored, but extremely worried "Ok sir, calm down. Im sending over several experts to help you. Thank you for your call and the vluable information, that will really help us. We'll be with you in 5 minutes. Is there anything else?"
"THE MAN WHO KIDNAPPED THEM IS MY GIRLFRIENDS FATHER, HE ABUSED HER THROUGHOUT HER LIFE UNTIL SHE RAN AWAY, THEY ARE IN SERIOUS DANGER. THIS MAN IS A PSYCHOPATH. HE ISNT AFRAID TO HURT OR KILL ANYONE. HE LEFT A NOTE, A WARNING. I HAVE THE NOTE WITH ME. GET OVER HERE AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!" I shout down the phone.
"Sir we're on our way, I'll pass on that information to the experts. This case has been deemed highly dangerous. The authorities are on their way, looking out for anything suspicious on the way down. Stay on the line, I'll keep you posted." The woman says, extremely focussed now.
"Ok. Im waiting." I say sternly.
There is a minute of silence "They've found a car that matches your description. There are girls banging on the back window, they are gagged. Only 2. Not 3."
I nod "My girlfriend isnt banging on the window, I have a feeling her father knocked her unconscious. Describe the girls to me."
"One of them is very young. The other has electric blue hair." She explains.
"THATS THEM!!!" I shout.
The woman continues to talk "Ok, the authorities are on pursuit. The driver has noticed the police...the girls arent banging on the window anymore...the authorities are picking up speed...the driver is leaning out the window, driving with only one hand...he's holding a shotgun...he's firing at the authorities...one car down...sending for reinforcements...he's swerving around the traffic...driving on the pavement...almost running over civilians...you're right, he's a psychopath...he's going down several country roads...there are lots of other black land rovers now...the authorities have lost him...they're hunting him down dont worry...Im sending authorities down to you to read the note and look at tire tracks etcetera...I'll ring back this number on my mobile if anything happens, I really want to help you get these girls back, my family life was similar to your girlfriends and I had nobody, Im going to help you. I'll re ring you on the phone you're speaking to me on now, using my mobile. He wont get away with this, I swear." The woman gives me her number and I add it to my contacts, under the name "Kind, useful policewoman" now we have to play the waiting game.