Chapter Fourteen

~ Twilas POV ~

The way Kellins face lit up when I read the message on his bracelet was indescribable. He was over the moon. He looked absolutely adorable. I was just staring at his face happily when the guys shout "ARE WE GONNA PERFORM OR WHAT!?!" Jokingly of course. Kellin shook his head and smiled, he then kissed my forehead and ran up on stage. I sat back down in my seat.
Justin stands infront of Kellin for a minute and shouts "NOW WE WELCOME TO THE STAGE SLEEPING WITH SIRENS!!!"
I laugh and shout back "YOU'RE ALREADY ON STAGE, ITS A BIT LATE FOR A WELCOME YOU NOOB!!!" And all the guys laugh, even Justin.
"WHATEVER!!! I WILL NOW HAND OVER TO MY GOOD FRIEND KELLIN, OR AS HE'S OTHERWISE KNOWN 'GREYBÆ' " Justin shouts, he then walks back to where he was and Kellin comes forward, still laughing. I cheer as he comes forward.
"Haha, thanks babe! This night has been awesome so far. I mean Gabe will never have kids ever, but thats fine, he'll get over it. I've been called GreyBæ again, and Justin has been sassed by the audience so I think we're doing pretty well!" We all laugh "Jokes aside, this performance is dedicated to Twila down there. She's my everything and I dont know what I would do without her. She's blushing now and sorry guys but I promised her I'd do a certain something everytime she blushes, so just hold on a sec!" Kellin jumps down from the stage and kisses both my cheeks before getting back on stage. "Im so proud of my past self for considering how much I love kissing Twila and making a deal. Well done past self, you're welcome future self. Now we're gonna do a song called 'Stomach Tied In Knots' because frankly, I've done enough screaming tonight. Hope you enjoy!" Kellin finshes. I blush and smile at the memory of the last time we sang this together.
I stand up and he gives me a confused look. "Lets take it in turns. You sing a song then I sing a song. I want it to be fair! Deal?" I ask. Kellin smiles widely and nods, then he starts sing:

" Oh my stomachs tied in knots,

Im afraid of what I'll find if you wanna talk tonight, ooh ooooh

See the problem isnt you, its me I know I can tell,

I've seen it time after time,

And I'll push you away, mmm I get so afraid oh no

Coz I cant live without you now, oh oh,

I cant even live with myself, oh oh oh,

And I cant live without you now, oh oh,

And I dont want nobody else, oh oh oh,

I only have myself to blame, but do you think we can start again?

Coz I cant live without you,

Oh my stomachs tied in knots,

Im afraid of what I'll find if I see you with him tonight, ooh ooooh,"

He points at Gabe and I laugh.

"See the problem isnt you, its me I know I do this every single time,

I'll push you away mmm I get so afraid, oh no,

And I cant live without you now, oh oh,

I cant even live with myself, oh oh oh,

And I cant live without you now, oh oh,

And I dont want nobody else, oh oh oh,

I only have myself to blame, but do you think we can start again? (x2)

I only have myself to blame, lets start again, lets start again,

Coz I cant live without you,

Oh-oh oh-oh ooooh

Oh-oh oh-oh ooooh