Chapter Fourty Six

During the show I discovered that Hannah face has not changed AT ALL. She still loves all the same bands she used to, now she's just obsessed with sws AS WELL! It turns out her mum died last summer so she wanted to find me again because Im like the only family she has. When she watched sws live and saw Kellin announce that he loved me and missed me, she screamed and decided she HAD to follow them on tour while they were in England because its the best chance she had of seeing me. While I was unconscious, Kellin contacted her. He didnt fill her in completely, just said I needed help. I decided I should tell her exactly whats going on.
"Hannah face...I got a text threat...from an unknown number...I recognised who it was from immediately by the way they were texting me and I have a feeling you will too..." I say, starting to worry again. Hannah gives me a confused look. I shakily grab my phone and show her the text.
She gasps and then frowns and goes into full rage "THIS BASTARD CAN NOT COME BACK NOW, ITS NOT ALLOWED!!! ME, KELLIN, JACK, JUSTING, GABE, NICK AND ALL OF THE SECURITY WILL PROTECT YOU!!!"
I sigh "I know, thats what Im worried about..."
Hannah sits me down on the floor "What do you mean?"
I shake my head "I hate this. I dont want to cause a fuss. I feel like such a burden to everyone. If I had left Kellin earlier he wouldnt be in danger now. I love him with all my heart and I cant stand the thought of him being in danger. Especially because of me! I've done so much damage Hannah. I wish my dad would just leave everybody else out of it. I wouldnt be this worried if he only wanted me. But to think he wants to hurt Kellin too? Just because he wants to hurt me? I cant stand it. The fact that there are thousands of people out there being kept alive by only Sleeping With Sirens is astonishing. And knowing that because of me their lead singer could die? Imagine it Hannah face, if my father found Kellin thousands of fans would be devastated. Maybe even commit suicide. That would all be because of me as well! Im putting so many lives at risk just by existing and I hate it. Why do I have to be such a burden to everyone!?! Why cant I just lead a happy and normal life!?!" Tears begin to roll down my face.
Hannah hugs me "Look, I totally see where you're coming from but it isnt your fault Twila. Your dad has probably been searching for you for years, he probably waited for you to be in a relationship just so he could hurt you more. Its not your fault he has come back now. Im sure Kellin has all the security guards on full alert so you have nothing to worry about. Nothing is going to happen Twila, not while Im around. Im going to be with you all the time now to make sure nothing happens. Not even the security guards will risk trying to stop me." She winks at me.
I laugh shakily "Thanks Hannah face, what would I do without you?"
"Probably die." She concludes.
I nod in agreement "Very true."
Hannah holds my hands and helps me stand up "Now, lets forget about all of that and carry on raving shall we?"
I nod as the song "Kick Me" starts playing. Mine and Hannahs jaws drop and within seconds we are both headbanging like crazy.